❦ 𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧s ➤ 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫a ᴥ︎

𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𐬾 𝐖𝐅𝐌 𝐛𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐊 ☺︎︎
(𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 :𝟑)

𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𐬾 𝐖𝐅𝐌 𝐛𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐊 ☺︎︎(𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 :𝟑)

"𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 🜸

wait for me, were her last words. He kept repeating those words inside his head all day. He stared at his new girlfriend, but his eyes were still a blur. Time goes by so fast, he was now 21. Things are different now, but yet she managed to sneak up on his mind.

He remembered everything from 4 years ago, when he met her. His first ever girlfriend y/n, oh how he missed her, but she was the one who left him. She had to move back to her hometown leaving him confused.

──☆*:・゚

And back to the present, he saw her this morning at the grocery store, but she wasn't alone. She was walking alongside a man, her new husband.

He sighed, as his current girlfriend hana kept bugging him about marriage. He wasn't ready to do that, not with her, is what he thought. He knew it was wrong to feel this way, but after seeing y/n, he felt hope.

He wanted to run into her again, but she had to be alone. Not with that guy she was with, im way much better looking than that guy, he thought. He ought to find her again and talk about what happened.

──☆*:・゚

My mind must be playing tricks with me, or did i just see him, you thought. You were with your bf lucas of 2 years and happily shopping for grocerys. You decided you wanted to move back, with your boyfriend coming along, after having a serious argument with your parents about leaving. Even tho you were fully a grown adult, it was time to make your own decisions in life.

You stared at him, bachira meguru, your first lover back in highschool.  Its true you did leave him, but because you knew distance wouldn't work out, even tho he wanted to try.  But you didn't want that, instead wished him the best, but you left him 3 words to for ever bury into his head.

He wasn't with no one, he must still be single, you sighed as you rushed your bf out of the grocery store.  lucas was confused of your actions but left you alone in your room to wallow in your sorrows.  You had told him to give you a few minutes and then dropped to floor and started crying. 

So much memmories came flooding into your head, he was a really good boyfriend, and it was all your fault.  From your parents forcing you to go with them back to your hometown. You didn't wanna leave him, but things happen for a reason.

Part of you wishes he didn't see you, but he did. what if i run into him again, will he want to talk to me?, so much thinking caused you a headache. You needed to go out for some pills, for your head.

𝟒 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨 ──☆*:・゚

He asked you out in which you happily said yes, just two 17 year olds in love with eachother. Going on so many dates, having fun with eachother's company. Today we were having a picnic together in which he planned it. But just when things were going so good, you had to tell him eventually.

"what's with that sad face, are you okay?" he looked at you confused

"me? i'm not sad, i'm just really happy to be here with you, silly" you chuckled, but deep down you were heart broken

"wtv you say" he chuckled along side you

You looked at him lovingly, he was so perfect and looked so happy, that with the next words you were about to say would end up crushing him. You were waiting a little more, enjoying this date, the atmosphere around was quiet and it was a sunny day.

"bachira..."

Silence was all you could hear, his mouth was trying to form words, while you were trying to hold in your tears. He brought you closer to him, hugging you tightly while leaving crying stains in your shoulder. It should've been you to cry all over his shirt but you felt empty.

"We can still try, i will contact you everyday" he said, clung on to you like a kid

"Look, i don't think it will work out, but maybe i'll come back after a year and we can reunite"

"So i tell you this, bachira meguru wait for me" you said, holding onto him

He was shock to form words, but he smashed his lips into yours, it was the longest kiss you've ever had. You savored it to the end. He pulled apart to say something but you plant one last kiss onto his lips, then dashed home, leaving him to drop to the ground in sadness.

You had hope you will return in one year, but that one year turned into 4 years and now you were in College. You soon forgot about him, you met this guy name lucas, and made new friends. But once you were financially stable, you decided to go back, your bf lucas was supportive of you and went with you.

──☆*:・゚

Upon entering a small pharmacy, you saw someone you recognized from 4 years ago. He still looked the same, isagi yoichi one of bachira's bestest friends. You decided to talk to him, you waved at him.

"well if it isn't isagi" you said patting his back

"y/n? is that really you?" he said blinking like a maniac

"yeah, well i might've grown my hair out but i'm still the same person" you chuckled

"yeah, i remeber you used to have shorter hair" he chuckled, pointing it out

"how are the others? you said , wanting to know what everyone has been doing

"well we are all doing our own thing, and uhm ba-"

He paused himself, causing you to have a confused look. He checked his phone and apologized because he had to be somehere real quick. You were left all confused until someone pulled you into a hug.

"y/n"