• ʟᴀᴢʏ🜚

As you sat down and waited for nagi to arrive to class you were planning on ask for his number and possibly hangout and the hardest step was what if he rejected you by not giving you his number ,you started to get nervous and sweat badly.

He arrived looking rather tired like always and looks like hes about to pass out , hes always tired and when you were about to speak he slept , you sighed and just waited until he woke up .

When he woke up and looked to his side but was just staring at you until he spoke

"Do you want my number y/n?" You were startled, I didnt expect him to say it first so you nodded and he gave it to you and boom that was easy wow  "so are we friends, now i mean we don't have to be but-" you were interrupted by his snoring, rude.

Once you got home and did all your hw and shower and everything and layed in your bed thinking about today i just made a friend, should i text him? What if he doesn't answer? What if hes busy?. I stare at the contact and just respond away. You added a emoji because you dont want his name to be plain.

Nagi 🤍

  You
Hi
this is y/n from that class we have together.
Delievered

And now you just had to wait if he would answer or not and if he doesn't then this was a failed. You decided to just watch Tv and wait for him to answer and if he didn't you were gunna give this guy a piece of your mind- you heard something ring and checked your phone and it was him im gunna kill this guy

Nagi 🤍

Nagi🤍
hi
Seen

Just a hi. JUST A HI okay calm down what else did you expect tbh.

You
Uhm how are you 🧍🏽‍♀️

Nagi🤍
Good sorry for responding late i just barely got done with this game im  playing. 👻

Oh so he playes too? Interesting. I think ill just get to the point and ask him whats been on my mind.

You
Oh no worries i was just  also wondering if we should hangout one day ☝🏽:3

Nagi🤍
Sure .

Y/n
Bye yeah
Seen

Well one thing you know now is that hes dry like really dry and HE LEFT ME ON SEEN wow and atleast you made some effort to become friends and maybe tommorow i should look for the guy from that cafe and his friend but if only i could have REMEBERED the cafe place .

Nagi's pov

I starred at the message but didn't know how to reply to that so ill just text her first before she does and i feel kinda guilty for leaving her on seen. I should also invite her for a party me and reo are throwing for starting the school year. Im gunna tell them. And then finish my game that she interrupted.

Gang😘😈👩‍🦲

Nagi
Guys i have something to say

Reo 👻
What is it and its late

Bachira 🐝
YEAH wgat is it