• sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛɪᴍᴇ+ ⁿᵃᵍⁱ ꨄ

You awoke and realized something was off right away , was it all a dream did i really not meet two boys yesterday and you began to have a huge headache for overthinking it and you get up to check the time.

Read 7:00am holy shit i was late i only have 30 mins and i have to walk their god please could this day get any worse???

And as soon as you stepped in the shower quickly and got out did everything in a hurry you hurried to give your mom a kiss on the cheek and went out and you didn't even have time to hear mom out or breakfast because you were running late already but somehow you already knew where your school was because your phone has navigation >:).

You saw two familiar boys near the school talking and you recognized them ,but didn't think much of it and dashed to the principal office to get your classes schuedule ,you dashed to first period,and once you were settled in your seat you began to think about why you can't remeber anything and it was due to because you have short term memory loss and then it hit you.

I came home late and didn't even unpack or anything , awww and i didnt even get to explore the places i wanted to visit before starting school but i did recall going to a coffee place with one person what was his name again you were trying to remeber but it was his fault you didn't do anything you wanted to do yesterday, i wonder if he goes to this school you thought.

Then before class began you took out your pencil, turned to your left to meet your partner for the whole school year and made eye contact with him in which it was a guy with really white hair and had pretty eyes , all you saw was his face before turning around so quick , why was he looking at me.

"Hey" is he talking to me ? "Hellooo" you turn to the left again and hes so upclose to your face.

"Can i borrow your pencil, i dont have one" and takes your pencil while you just try to process, did this fucker really take my pencil , their wasnt anything you could do about it so you used a highlighter.

Embarrassing you thought to yourseld but this is the only way and omg why did i only bring one pencil my dumbass.

He looked at you and laughed and gave you back the pencil and immediately slept .

You starred at the pencil and looked back at him to find him sleeping , hes weird you though just how many more weirdos am i gunna meet at this school . (A lot more weirdos are to be introduced is what awaits you)

Class ended and you were ready for lunch, your stomach was growling so loud it can eat the whole cafeteria.

As soon as you stepped out someone was still sleeping and you knew it was none of your buisness but you cant just leave him here.

What if i threw him water or turned off the lights so he cant see and when he wakes up he will scream .

All of those thoughts were never made and you just decided to wake him up .

"Psst nagi wake up " "pssssttt" you said to him and if he didn't answer from their then second option was to shake him, at this point lunch is already gunna be over. (You learned his name from the class seating chart) you shook him and told him againn to wake up "nooooooo i dont want too"
he started to snore.

Moments later

Everyone in the Caferteria starting at you and nagi and  you didn't blame them because you were carrying him and yeah i would stare too if i saw a girl carrying a child (nagi grown man) to the Caferteria like it was a piece of cake tbh anything to finally eat now , he was so heavy lord why did i even agree to this.

After you sat him down you got your food and deided to go wash your hands in the bathroom and you were finally going to enjoy some food after this.
You came back to your spot to find him eating and you had smoke coming out of your ears you were done.

As you approached him another suprise was their , their was another person more like two poeple who joined the table and you glared at nagi for a explanation (about the food) .

"I didnt eat your food y/n ,reo saved it for you"
who was reo ? Nagi pointed at a guy with purple hair who was reo and introduced zantetsu next and then reo gave you your food he had aside and you were wondering who's food nagi was eating but didnt question anything and sat down to finally eat. Such an exhausting first day already.

Once you were home you plopped down and took in today you had one weird guy in your class so far "nagi" and hes gunna fail that class because of his sleeping.

You noticed you hadn't seen those two familiar guys in the morning but didnt think much of it and was gunna sleep it off.

But what you had in your mind also was nagi , were you guys technically friends since you both sat together in lunch , you helped him with his work, and you carried him to lunch so basically you guys were friends right .

You were just gunna have to ask him tommorow, even if hes weird you thought it would be nice to make atleast one friend starting my first year here at this school and possibly be friends with his friends too.

You had so much plans for this school year to go out and eat with friends , do karaoke, gaming , sleepovers AND MANY MORE >:) ..... but first you needed a friend.

-shjwjwjw idkskk
Updating rhis when i can❣️