𝐘e𝐥𝐥𝐨w 𝐛ee ❥ 𝐛a𝐜𝐡i𝐫a

𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𐬾 @coa357951 on twt (found on pinterest)

As the title says, this story is about how you met your yellow bee. Takes you back when you both were freshman in College. A little bit about Bachira, he is an artist who likes to paint what he likes, and you were their to support him. But he likes it when your around to watch him paint, it gets him fired up.

"nobody gets me but you, y/n" he spoke softly caressing your back

──☆*:・゚

You had just dropped out of physics because things were getting hard. You decided to try out art, and you ended up liking it more than ever. Thats when you noticed a fairly tall young man with half part yellow hair falling on the nape of his neck, beside the window, painting.

All you did was stare, he was mesmerizing. He was really concentrated in his work, with his pair of headphones listening to music. I wonder what he's listening to?, you sighed and went to your new assigned chair which was about 4 seats away back from his.

this class is really quiet, and chill, you took out your pencil and a sketchpad. now what to draw?, you started off with an apple but then crumbled it and tossed it to the trash. nope, I'm already stressing, you looked up to see what he was doing, and he was looking out the window with his right arm resting against the table.

I should talk to him!, maybe I can get an inspiration, you got up and went up to him. You took in a big deep breath and paused to see what he was painting. It was the most awestruck painting you've ever seen. You now stood infront of his table, putting on a smile and waving.

"Hi, I'm new and was wondering if you can help me...uh" you realized he wasn't even paying attention

He seem to have noticed two pair of eyes staring down at him. And when he looked up, he was right. He set down his brush and proceeded to hear this random girl infront of him.

"Hm? Need help with something?" He took off his headphones to hear you better

"No, well I just wanted to say that..., I LIKE YOUR PAINTING!" You spat out

The class turned their attention to you and shushed you. Oops, you softly chuckled and apologized. He was left speechless but didn't know if you were joking or being for real.

"Really?" He said

"Yeah, it's pretty, I like how you captured the bee ontop of the sunflower" you pointed out

"Thanks, appreciate it" he smiled

You stood their again, frozen, not able to form another pair of simple words without yelling. He noticed and couldn't help but laugh.

"Do you need help with your painting?, maybe inspiration?" He smirked

Huh?, how did he know, you nodded right away. He got up and went to your seat. You were left dumbfounded and quickly recovered and followed behind him. He didn't know what exactly he was looking at. What he didn't know was that you were new...

"So uh, have you ever painted?" He asked

"Nope, I just transferred today" you chuckled

"I see, well start with something easy, maybe a tree?

You deadpan, "yeahh a tree sounds good"