• ᴀʀᴄᴀᴅᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴀɢɪ ♥︎

"Are you kidding me?" You starred at nagi and reo playing pac- man together.

Well two can play this game. You got your phone out in a hurry and called bachira.

"Hey, helloo" bachira answered quick

"Bachiraaa wanna come to the aracde with me, you can just come by" you pleaded

"Sure that sounds funn, i'll be their soon" and hung up

Nagi soon noticed you and came up to you but he noticed the look on your face. You were disappointed.

I thought it was only gunna be us two. Not some sort of love triangle here, your thoughts were in the way when he waved his hand at your face.

"Helllooo y/n you their?" You snapped out of your thoughts and continued to glare at him

He chuckled.

Whats so funny now , you thought to yourself

"If this is about reo, he's gunna leave soon"

You stood their shock

"Huhhhhhh what do you mean, im not bothered by him at all, if thats what you think" you started to wonder how he knew what you were thinking.

"Nothing but yeah, he just accompanied me here and was called by his dad to come home right away".

You fucked up so badly, you had already invited bachira and now it was surely to be a love triangle.

"I see well then lets playy before reo leaves" You insisted

"Sure"

Soon reo then left home as nagi said. And you two were alone.

——————

"Heyyyyy im hereeee, Nagi your here tooo??"

Nagi had a really confuse look written all over his face. You tried your best to stay calm, but inside you were eating yourself alive.

Few minutes into the awkwardness they both left to go play a game.

"Well they both seem to be having so much fun without me"

You went to go join them in their fun and act like you didn't just invite bachira because you thought nagi invited reo.

Nagi noticed your presence and walked up to you.

"Did you invite him" he whispered for only you to hear

"Whattt nooo" you said sarcastically

"He must've seen me while while he was passing the arcade and decided to stop by" you tried your best to make sense

"Ahhh okay"

Okay thats it? You stood their wondering what he's up too.

He then left to go checkout another game. Wow that was almosr close. You looked at bachira who was having some trouble trying to win a plush out of a claw machine.

"Having trouble their"

He jumped by your sudden appearance.

"Nooo these games are just rigged" he pointed at the claw machine

You laughed "do you want me to try it"

"Sure go ahead but these games are rigged y/n like theirs no wa-" he didn't expect you to win anything atall.

"Got one" you handed it to him

"Ehhhh what but how" he questioned

"Well tbh it wasn't that hard" You chuckled

"Actually the bear i was trying to win was meant for you so you have it" he handed the bear back to you

"I ohhhh" you looked away trying to hide your blush

"Am I interrupting" nagi appeared out of knowhwee just starring at the both of you but he looked disturbed.

"Uhmm nooo it was just bachira here couldn't get a plush out of the claw machine" you pointed at bachira and the claw machine.

"True but these games are just rigged" bachira pouted

"Or maybe your just bad at playing bachira" nagi said in a serious tone

Hmmm whys his attitude change all of a sudden and the atmosphere here feels different. Nagi went up to the claw machine determined to win y/n a lot of plushies.

"How many do you want" he asked you

"Uhm none its fine i can win them on my own" you insisted but he kept looking at you.

"Ok maybe 1 but as many you can win" you said only to not make things awkward.

Me and bachira just stood back and watched him play.

"Nagiii pleaseee win mee onee" bachira cheered to him

"No" he said nonchalantly

Wow he's ruthless.

"Here" nagi came up to you and handed you 10 plushies he won.

"uhm Thank you nagi"

" no problem" he left again to go check out another game. Classic you thought

"Well that was really unexpected" bachira said coming up to you

"You think so?, but you have to admit he really is good at playing , like look how concentrated he gets"
You pointed at nagi who is playing a race car game.

Bachira noticed the way you were talking about him and didn't like it , he felt a pang of jelousy hit him.

"I'll win you some too y/n" bachira spatted out

"You don't have tooo bachira" you turned to look at him

"Still i will but lets go join nagi, i mean you did invite me here to have fun right" he smiled

He grabbed ahold of your hand and dragged you both their.

—————

"Hey today was actually fun" you said as you were covered in stuff animals.

Bachira and nagi competed right after the car race game on who can win more plushies

Looks like i win nagi, i gave her more" he whispered the last part to him.

"Because i taught you how to win/play stupid"

"Sureee okayyy nagi" bachira laughed

I wonder how those two met. They both had different personalities yet they still get along very well. You were looking at the scene fold right infront of you.

Nagi jumped on bachira back, and their argument is over.

Maybe i'll ask them how they both met. You were so curious to know but for now you had to wait.

"Did you have fun y/n" nagi asked while still being behind bachira's back.

"Yes i did a lot actually" you gave your best genuine smile and then looked ahead to focuz on the sidewalk.

Bachira smiled at her response. Nagi just kept starting at her.

As they reached y/n's home, bachira waved by to her in which she laughed and waved bye back.

"Nagi are you snoring right now" bachira laughed.

——————————————————————

- SO exhausted help
-too much homework right now
- EEEE JDKSKE
HI THANKYOUF FOR 300 reads almost :3