𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜u𝐝d𝐥e𝐬 ✰

𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 🜸
warning ⚠︎︎ story does contain mature words or again idfk ✍︎︎

──☆*:・゚

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐮 ❥

It was a typical day for you, watering your favorite flowers first thing in the morning, and expecting bachira to be at your house later in the afternoon

It was a typical day for you, watering your favorite flowers first thing in the morning, and expecting bachira to be at your house later in the afternoon. Ever since you guys started dating, he's come to visit you everyday, he never misses a day. 

It was his comfort place, to be with you at all times. He was the clingy type, even with cuddles which were his favorite. He needed attention from you 24/7.

You heard the door bell ring and you knew who it was exactly. You peered through the window to see his bright smile and holding a blanket while also waiting patiently for you to open the door.

"And i knew you'd come" you chuckled

"Well ofc, i never miss a day" he stated proudly

"But what's with the blanket, you know you could just use mine" you said

"True but let's cuddle with mine today!!" (he wanted to make sure his blanket smelled like you by the end of the day)

You took his hand and dragged him to the couch, where he placed himself comfortably on your lap.  You took the remote and scrolled to find something interesting to watch. 

"so what do you wanna watch?" you said

"anything" he turned his face to your stomach and started planting kisses

"thhat tickless" you laughed

"your laugh is cute"

"no your laugh is cuter"

He smiled knowing he was such a lucky guy to have you.

──☆*:・゚

𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 ❥

It was a lazy saturday and he had no plans like always, he was feeling lazy to get up, but first thing he did, when he woke up was get his phone and text you

It was a lazy saturday and he had no plans like always, he was feeling lazy to get up, but first thing he did, when he woke up was get his phone and text you. And first thing that popped up in his head was cuddles and food but most importantly cuddles with you.

He was craving your touch, the way you would caress his hair felt so good to him. When he saw the text that you had sent right away, he smiled knowing you were already on your way.

The longer you took the more impatient it was for him-, he wanted to be cuddled so badly. Touch starved, touch starved, he kept repeating in his head. when he heard the room of his door open he composed himself quickly and acted unbothered by your presence.

"you could've atleast opened me the door, i keep forgetting that you live alone" you sweatdrop

"hmm, oh yeah it's cuz my parents..., nvm , come" he scooted over to make room

"so have you ate?" you said lifting his blanket to reveal a shirtless nagi, ofc he sleeps with no shirt on, you looked away

"no." he stated

When you adjusted yourself in his bed and felt comfortable, he quickly pulled you in, squeezing himself above your breast. You blushed by the sudden contact.

"-i, so don't you want me to cook you something!?" You stuttered, why is he acting like this?

"No, let's rest for awhile, i'm tired...and if im feeling hungry, i'll eat something else"

".."

──*:・゚

𝐑𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢

"What are you watching?" you sat down on his lap causing him to flinch a little

"horror" he pushed your head away slightly so he can see the tv

"oh, sorry-" you got up and decided to leave

He wasn't a man of a lot of words, but he did care about you a lot. He would show you that with the actions he pulls off.

when your around he feels vulnerable but today he wasn't in any good mood to do anything because of his older brother who pissed him off.

He shook those thoughts away and grabbed your waist with one hand and plopped you down onto his chest. You didn't know how to react, you were just clung on to his chest while he was watching the tv with a nonchalant face.

You wrapped your hands around his neck while he tightened his hold on your waist. He took in a whiff of your hair which caused you confusion.

"You showered?"

"Yeah, today this morning" you chuckled

"Oh, shampoo smells nice" he began stroking your hair

You couldn't help but blush by this, everything he did formed butterflies in your stomach. But when you looked up at his face, his face looked so calm and relax.

You knew when it came to horror movies, he was so focused on them. You looked up at his face again, hes so pretty..., he noticed you looking at him which caused him to turn his attention from the tv to you.

You looked away and just froze onto his chest. Making eyecontact with him was hard for you, it made you feel weird in a good way.

"do i have something in my face?" he asked you

"noo, there is nothing, i was just admiring you"

"oh"

seriously, just an oh???, you arched an eyebrow. He took one glance at you, your face was forming a weird expression which caused him to smile a little.
He brought your body up and layed you on to the couch flat, while he placed himself ontop of you, bringing you in closer to him, wrapping his arms around your waist again. You were stiff as a board, this was to much to take in, you were blushing madly.
He was craving the cuddles from you from the start.