• Aꜰᴛᴇʀsᴄʜᴏᴏʟ༻

Nagi's pov

She's probably sleeping, I shouldn't bother her right now , My thoughts were so loud in my head and wouldn't leave me alone. I stood their thinking, i want to see he- hangout with her , he corrected himself.

I should ask her to hangout but what if she says no.
Nagi took the risk either way. He's been wanting to invite her to the arcade for sometime but hasn't had the guts to do so.

It wasn't that he was scared to ask you but something in his self conscious told him it was a bad idea. But he ignored it and went for it.

————-

And here he is staring at his phone for the past 30 mins. Staring at his text , all he had to do was send it.

I can't do it, he tossed his phone to the soft carpenter floor and flipped his face to the pillow.

After about 2 mins he got up and picked up his phone and clicked send. Theirs no going back now, he thought.

Y/n 🫧

Nagi
Hey

He looked at the text again and decided this was good. He was already starting to fall asleep but waited until she answered incase. If she answers i'll reward myself to a game.

Back to third pov

Nagi🤍

Nagi🤍
Hey

Is he serious right now, its late ? Well i should probably respond to see what he wants this late at night.

You
Heyyyy what are you doing this up late nagi😅

Nagi🤍
Nothing

You
Oh okayyy

Nagi🤍
Wanna hangout tmmrw?

You
Uhm me?

Nagi🤍
No ofc not you nope nah

You
???

Nagi🤍
Yes, you what do you say?

You
Sure but uhm where?

Nagi🤍
Arcade

You
Yeah sure well see you tmmrw then.

Nagi🤍
See you first period

You
Goodnight
Seen

Wow and their he goes again with the infamous "left on seen", you sighed. You for sure wanted to go to the arcade with him. Will it be just us tho , you thought. He's probably gunna invite reo, never in my life have i ever seen them both apart.

If he invites reo, ill just have to invite bachira so then it won't be awkward since its 4 people. You looked at the time to see that its already time for bed.