• ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ 𝖇𝖔𝖓𝖉 ♔

"Im backkkkkk" you yelled across the whole living room but no one answered, there all probably sleeping you thought since you did come late from the party.

As you made your way to the kitchen to grab a snack, you saw someone you didn't want to see.

"Can you be any louder you snot" rin passed you. Why does he always have an attitue with me. "Where's mom ?" He didn't respond to you. You frowned. You went up to him and yelled to his ear.

"WHERE'S MOM RIN?" He didn't get phase by your yelling and waitied until you turned around to throw the pillow at you. "She sleeping so be quiet you lousy brat"

"Okay , but that didn't hurt" you stuck out your tounge before you picked up the pillow to put it back where it was and sat down beside your brother, who was watching something boring on tv.

The atmosphere in the living room was quiet too quiet for your liking, and it was starting to get into your head, you wanted to know more about your brother who you've long to reunite since you been in America.

You were about to speak up when he spoke first "where did you go just now and why did you come late" you laughed he never was really one to worry like this

"wereeee you worried about meee brother" you pocked his cheek. He got irritated -_- and scooted away from you. "Well i came back from a friend's house who was throwing a party (reo's & nagi's party) "okay" rin said casually.

You looked at him and deadpan "just okay?"
"Yeah" he looked at you and patted your head "go to sleep its already late and we got a lot to do tmmrw" he got up to leave. "Like what?" You asked him.

He stopped in his tracks, "cleaning in which you will be doing, you snot".  Then made his way to his room.

Once you saw he was out of sight, you slouched
"And hes back to being mean" what did i do to deserve this kind of attitude from him >:( . But he's still my brother and i have to be their for him no matter what.

You stood up to turn off the tv and soon realized what was playing "bluelock?, what was he watching just now" .

You made your way to your room and jumped onto your bed and thought about today. I had so much fun, but i have to think about how i can get closer with my brother now.

Until you heard your phone ring. It was an unknown number. Why is this person awake at this time.

You knew it was bachira though because he was the only person who asked for your number at the party.

Unknown

???
Hey this is bachira from the party and wanted to say hi :3

You
Yes hi , the party was amazing 🫡 how are youu

I quickly added him into my contacts and chose an emoji next to his name.

Bachira:3
YEAH IT RLLY WAS im so glad i saw you their , im good btw and youuu ,how are you this night ?

You
Im good too , about to sleep actually 😅

Bachira:3
oh okayyy gooodnighttt y/n sleeppp well
I'll message whenever i can.

You
Yesss goodnight bachira you tooo<3
Seen