wαllet

2 weeks ago i was supposed to say thanks for 60k views, last week i was supposed to say thanks for 65k views and 3.75k votes but I forgot lol

thanks for 72.5k+ views and 4k+ votes

----------------

It's another day at school, and I just stick with my normal routine.

I slump on the table, just watching everyone lazily.

"It's a Vibe limited edition."

"That's one of a kind, you paid a pretty penny, Jiho."

Jiho's taking the attention to his head, and it looks like his ego is only getting bigger.

Girls and a few sneaky boys start whispering about Jay and Daniel.

I smirk at everyone neglecting Jiho, then thinking about what happens next.

What arc is this again?

After class ends, I head to the cafeteria with Jay and Daniel, buying a muffin.

I feel someone's eyes gazing closely at us.

It wasn't a basic affectionate one that I feel everyone once in a while.

I find Jiho, with a wallet peaking out of blazer.

It's Jay's wallet isn't it?

I sigh, walking back to class.

After 5th period, walking down the corridor, I see Jay attacking a bunch of bees with a terrified Jiho behind him.

I smile, walking up to Jay.

"You know they won't attack you if they don't feel threatened." I grin, teasing him.

His face turns red quite quickly.

"Don't feel embarrassed, lots of people get scared of bees."

We walk to class together, with me still teasing him about him being scared of insects.

After school and many attempts of Jiho trying to return Jay's wallet, I head over to the convenience store.

"Oh Seong.."

"I'm bored, so mind if I just stay here until your shift's over?"

Sorry Danny, I'm only here because I know Jiho's gonna get you in trouble.

"I'm fine with it, but what about your parents?"

"What parents?"

He remembers, I can tell he feels bad for saying that.

I take a deep breath. "That's an okay, then?"

I help him out around the store, cleaning, throwing the expired food out, etc.

And then Jiho arrives.

But unfortunately, I was still in the process of throwing the expired food away, and I end up missing out on it all.

When I end up back inside, Daniel isn't inside and he put a sign outside.

I sigh, getting my stuff before going to the playground, where I'm sure those Practical Music bastards were.

But when I do arrive, after getting lost 7 times, Tall Daniel is already there, and Practical Music isn't there any more.