jαewση hιgh

🍃🏫 🥀

"Today, we have two new students..." the teacher announces.

I see Daniel freaking out, just like in the webtoon, so I try to reassure him. "Hey, you'll be fine." I relieve him with a slight smile.

It seems that he remembers me, and smiles back.

He says with confidence, "Hello, I'm Daniel Park. Nice to meet you."

I walk in as well and say, "Hi, I'm Hae-Seong In."

Please don't-

"AHHHHHH, THEY'RE BOTH TENS."
"WHAT ARE THESE BEAUTIES DOING HERE?"

I sigh, looking at the fan girls in disbelief, waiting for the teacher to tell us where to sit.

"Daniel, sit next to the cranky, unbothered boy in middle. Hae-Seong next to the blondie."

I walk to the far back, ready to greet the mysterious boy, my favourite character.

"Hey, what's your name?" I ask, ready to see if I can understand his mysterious language.

"I can't speak, but my name is Jay."

HOLY SWEET GOD OF BANANA MILK, I UNDERSTAND HIM!

"Jay? You can't speak?" I say in awe.

He stares at me, confused at how I can understand him.

"Ah cool, nice to meet you."

He smiles and nods in agreement, making me resist the urge of hugging him.

I rest my head against the desk, with a slight smile plastered on my face and I ask Jay to wake me up when it's over.

I wake up, on my right was Jay trying to gently wake me up and I smile at how cute that was. But then his face turns bright fuchsia.

Hah, cute.

I look around, finding the environment too boring and uneventful, so I try looking for something or someone fun to play with.

But I look no further from my very desk, and ask to play a game of tic-tac-toe, since I'm bored of self-study period, and luckily he accepts.

Self-study is close to ending and I stutter in pure amazement.

"Yo-you won all the rounds?" I stuttered, "How? Did you cheat?"

He shakes his head and I sigh, "I guess I'm not very good at games then.." but he shakes his head ferociously.

I smile and ruffle his hair not touching his bangs, knowing that he's very comfortable with the way his bangs covering his eyes were untouched.

I think he notices my poor attempt and his smile widens.

I gaze around my surroundings, and I find a cult of girls around me. They're all staring at me with beetroot cheeks.

In confusion, I try to make out why they were there, and why they were staring at me so passionately.

"Uhm, hi?" I say not sure what's going on.

They don't say anything and continue staring at my sighing in what seems like awe and affection.

I pack my bag quickly, as it's lunch.

Daniel rushes up to me, blocking my way.

"Thank you!" he shouts.

I remember helping his other body out, and grin for a second but afterwards show a questioned face.

"Hm, what for?" I respond, making him pause for a second, but he soon finds something.

"Oh, uhm.. For helping me calm my nerves a few hours ago..!" He says, blushing.

"Ah, that's nothing," I reassure him, ruffling his hair.

I skip and hum down the hallway whilst hearing girls gawking at me.

It's lunch time and I sit with Jay since Daniel has that annoying and flirty girl, Zoe, with him.

Well, at least there's character development for her.

We talk for a bit, and I just realise how funny Jay can be. It's almost as if he made me more gay than originally-

I look around in the cafeteria, trying to pin-point all the main characters.

I found Daniel, Jay, Zoe and Zack already but I had to find one of the others at least too.

I found Eli Jang and his larger cult of Beauty Department girls, and staring at them with despair, I find Vasco.

I snicker, making Jay confused.

I say nothing happened and continue to 'talk' with Jay.

The day ends slowly, but I finish school in the end!

I remember what happens later in the webtoon and go home, getting ready for what happens in the convenience store.

A few hours pass, and it's late night.

I hop on my motorcycle and drive along to the convenience store.

I find Zack and his gang of odd looking boys and rush into the store, before I'm too late for stopping the punch.

He pounces, quickly going into boxing stance and blushes uncontrollably when I put my arm around his shoulder.

I whisper in his ear, "Isn't this the second time this happened?"

"Didn't I already teach you before, wasn't the last time not a good enough warning?" I ask Zack.

All his goons get confused, but still see me as a bad threat.

I sit on the cashier table and shoo Zack's group along and they move on obediently solely because of Zack's afraid expression and nervousness.

That's what I thought.

"Nice to meet you again," I chuckle.

He smiles and responds, "Yeah, thank you again."

"Ooh, can I get some ice cream?" I say excitingly and pay.

"Thanks." I say smiling.

We both say our goodbyes, and I skip out of the door and hop on my motorcycle.

I yawn before jumping on my bed, preparing to fall asleep.

The next day, I walk into school with a smile on my face.

I step back, still startled at my cult of fans, almost making me faint.

"You should really stop that-" I say to my fans, but it looks like it took no effect to them.

"Oh look, it's Eli Jang, and I think he's talking about you!" I yell, making all the girls look to the direction I pointed to.

Thanks to the distraction, I successfully quickly run away and hide.

I enter class but I realise Daniel doesn't look too happy...

I wonder why, did he not sleep very well?

But he doesn't sleep..

When sit down, I hear something I didn't want to. It made me clench my fist and want to punch the heck out of those ugly goons-

I hear them talking about the guy Zack took a beat up and took a nude picture of, and my face of achievement turns into despair.

They came back...

1051 words.