ναscσ's bdαy ρt. 2

SPLASH.

I see Zack throwing in a figurine box, shouting Vasco's name for his attention.

"VASCOOOOOO! HEROMAN IS FLYING IN THE WIND!"

This quickly alarms Vasco, leading him to make a jump for it.

He dives in, completely shocking the rest of us.

Excluding me, of course.

I sigh, bringing out a camping chair to sit in and watch the mess unfold.

"Vasco?! Get out of there!" They say, trying to convince him to get out.

"I cannot! Jace's precious gift! I won't come out till I find it!"

They all look towards Zack in a 'what are you gonna do now, idiot' manner, snarling at him in disbelief.

Zack starts sweating, gathering all his confidence, gritting out his last words, "If there"s going to be a fight anyways... he should use all of his strength before."

I lean towards the blankets hat we were previously sitting on, finding a juice box.

I don't care who the owner of the drink is, so I pop the straw in, sipping quietly.

The police arrive, trying to drag Vasco out.

"Hey! Please think again! You can't give up on this life!" They say, struggling to pull him out.

He's fussing too much and his strength and determination isn't helping at all.

News reporters have arrived next and they quickly start recording.

"This is the site of the incident! Where the reported gangster threw himself in the Han River!" The loud reporter says, holding the mic closely, "He is repeating the words gift and precious! It appears he threw himself in after having his he-"

I make my way towards the camera, pushing the reporter away, grabbing the mic before its fall.

I tug my jacket - making sure I look good for the camera. I lean close to it, smiling ever so sweetly.

"Alright then! This is KBS News, welcome back. A teen, going by the alias, Vasco, has thrown himself into Han River after his awful friend tricked him." I say, pointing towards Zack, with a deadly smile, "Ah, Can you believe that?"

"The police are trying their very best to get the poor, so-called 'gangster' out of the River. There are witnesses at the scene, but I think that the trauma is too overwhelming for an interview. We'll be back after more knowledge of the incident so I'm passing on to the weather boy."

The camera switches off and I throw the mic back, "Do your job properly, Susan."

I walk back to the rest, grinning before my eyes land on to Zack.

And the look I give him, is only filled with..

condescending disgust.

Zack understands the meaning of the look, even with the 2 brain cells dying out in his head.

He takes a deep breath before reaching out for the figurine that was well-hidden into the bushes.

He pounces into the River, waving the figurine about.

"Vasco! I found it - HeroMan!"

Both Zack and Vasco climb out, with still a sorrow face on Vasco's face.

"Isn't that great, Vasco?" Jace says, relieved, "Have something hot to drink."

"Sorry Jace, I couldn't find the box.."

"Huh? It's okay!"

"Thanks Zack! My saviour." Vasco says, gratefully.

"Huh? Oh it's nothing. I'm glad we found it."

Everyone gives Zack a pissed off face and I know that he can feel the ominous aura.

When we give Vasco our attention once again, we all see him trembling.

"What's wrong Vasco? Are you sick?" They ask, wondering why Vasco was acting like that.

I grab Zack's coffee, sitting back on my camping chair.

"I don't see it, Zack's good luck rock."

"Here we go again." I mutter.

"It must've fallen into the water! I gotta find it!"

Vasco plunges into the water.

Again.

Surprise, surprise.

"Let's find it! The rock is really in there!"

The commotion is getting louder and more chaotic every minute that I can't help but burst out in laughter.

"Vasco won't get out until he finds it.. Gotta find it."

After a few series of events, Daniel ends up drowning but Enu comes to the rescue.

Crystal helps to pull Daniel out of the River, trying to pump the water out of him.

(a/n: why does that sound dirty to me?)

I find a tall figure running up to them with a Ch@mpion hoodie.

Eli Jang.

After everything explained, he comes up with a simple solution.

He picks up a large rock from the side, writing something down on it.

'Good Luck'

"Here, the good luck rock."

Zack hops back into the water, waving the rock around.

"Vasco! We found it! The good luck rock!"

"Really?"

"Let's get out Vasco!"

They all got out, wrapping themselves in towels, before something caught their eye.

"I also.. found the same rock." Vasco said dripping in water, "I think I know why this rock was is the HeroMan box. Who did this?"

Everyone pointed towards Zack, and I left with my driver before I saw anything too gruesome for my likings.

I arrived home, changing into more comfortable clothes in the well heated house.

When I go downstairs for dinner and find something I didn't expect.

We ended up being on KBS News.

Of course, I was the main lead here, stealing the show from that weird 9 to 5 reporter.

I smile, eating dinner whilst watching the news.

The servants are honestly not impressed.

------------

hola amigos

been a while ykyk

it's been hard cause i had so many art projects I had to do before school

and mi wrist hurts

anyway I couldn't do anything with my wrists for a week or so

and it's been a week, so I literally just quickly wrote this today

ok that's the last of my life story

good mornin, good night, good afternoon amigos

byeeezzzz