festιναl ρt. 2

⛓💸🔗

The first up for the slave auction, was that over-confident model that showed up when Daniel came to J High for the first time.

I have nothing against this guy, so I'm fine with whatever the results makeout to be.

He ends up being sold for $65, just as the webtoon.

Next is that flustered bread knife guy, who fainted for no exact reason.

He's kinda cute and funny, and ends up being sold for eighty.

Third is my boy, Eli Jang, and he gets sold for $500, sold to the whole Beauty Department.

What a ladies' man.

And what I've been waiting for, Vasco!

"50!"

"100!"

"Whoa, what's happening?" Jace asks me.

"Thank me later," I whisper.

"250!!"

"500."

"1000!"

"The highest record, has been broken?" The host says looking at scary Vasco, "Uhm, wow, this is unexpected."

"Just tell me, WHY HIM. THE GIRL DOESN'T EVEN LOOK INSANE EITHER." The host says out of nowhere.

"He's my type.." the girl helping me said.

Vasco gets off the stage with a happy face, worth it, fucking worth it.

One of Vin Jin's henchmen come up, getting sold for...

50 cents.

Damn.

I come up and sit down on the stage.

I sigh, saying, "Give me your worst, ladies."

Chants of 50, 70 and all the way up to 550 are said and I hop off the stage in disbelief.

Events like this make me want to be in my old body again..

I walk up the girl who bought me and try to compromise.

"Let's not do the date, what else do you want?" I ask, trying to get myself out of the situation.

She taps her cheek girlishly, making me mutter curses before I kiss her cheek.

"Ah we're all done, thank you!" I say, winking at her. She blushes and lightly touches her cheek leaving the girls around her jealous.

Daniel comes up, getting a real amazed audience.

And that girl, Lala appears..

She's scarier in real life..

"$50!"

"$70!"

"$300!" Zoe says, earning a relieved face from Daniel.

Ah but...

"$1000!" Lala says, with 'elegance'.

"$2000!" Crystal Choi says.

"$2500." Lala says with a hurt pride.

"$5000."

Lala tries to give in her bag but is unsuccessful.

Daniel goes ahead to thank her, and I follow, ready to back up my boy Danny.

"What's wrong with her, you think you're so hot?" she says.

"Hey, you. Maybe stop being a bitch." I say to Foxy, "He was thankful because he didn't have to involved in a hellish date."