eηd σf retreαt + ναscσ's ραst

It was...

Harley Quin.

HAHAH JKJK THIS IS JUST THE A/N.

thank you sm for 3k.

ily guys smmmmmmmmmm

but I feel that if I keep thanking you guys it might happen in every chapter..

anyway, do y'all remember the bird?

well, I ditched it

it's gone.

never coming back.

🦆 -> 🗑

just pretend the bird died, I'll make a short chapter about the death and funeral of it in 2 days, maybe.

anyway, moving on.

-----------

It was...

Hae-Seong.

Someone who I thought I hated, was really an angel.

He got his metal bat back and swung it behind his back before sighing. "Call me 'Harley Quin.'"

"I'll send you off to hell." He mutters, bringing his foot up before crushing the instructors face with his boots.

"How's that feel, huh? Want me to crush your manhood too, huh?" He says coldly.

I hear sirens and see a police car arriving.

The policemen were shocked at the sight, and tried to bring him away from the body.

They cuffed the instructor and dragged him out, I heard whispers from a few of the students as I sat down.

"I can't believe it, that guy? Nuts, no way."

"With that face?"

"False charge?"

"Being so handsome, why would he do that?"

"That's Won Bin, they say he stopped him."

"Haha, but he looks like the real criminal.."

"It looks like he's getting arrested."

My eyes twitch and I'm about to say something before Hae interrupts me.

"What? You wanna say that again?" he says, bringing out his bat.

They're all silenced at that one moment.

The police hold on the bat, restraining him as he tries to wiggle out of their grasp.

"Hey, I'm the good guy, the fuck?" he says, looking at the policemen fiercely.

As soon as we meet eye contact with the saviour instructor, we both bow, even Hae with the restraints of hand-cuffs.

I hear girls fanatizing about him in the distance which gets me annoyed.

Probably because I'm jealous of Hae, right?

Haha, right..

"Hey, leave me alone! The bat was self-defence, give it back!"

Mira comes up to me to ask in I'm okay, but I reassure her, telling her I'm just fine.