uh seσηg? + clαss α thυgs [ρtj ρt. 3]

hey guys :9

just me crying for the last week bc of banana fish

anyway, i'm doing a mini hiatus

2 weekz

won't be long, and i'm doing it cuz i'm planning something pretty important for the next few weeks

plus i plan to make longer chapters after the hiatus

and i think by the end of the year i will have caught up to the webtoon in drafts (but that's if i really try)

-------------

Where the FINALLY wakes up.

Before this moment, I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower before attempting to slap him awake.

So when I come out, wet hair, dripping body with a towel clinging around my torso, i wouldn't have expected Daniel to wake up then.

The shock that appears on his face whilst looking at me was not something to underestimate.

He was on the verge of passing out, even.

"S-Seong- uh.. w-wet. House???" Daniel blabbers, trying to organise his words.

I grab his face, making him look at me, even in the position I'm in now.

"Whatever dirty, messed up, out of the ordinary thing you're thinking about.. forget it. That's not what's happening here, alright?"

"Seong, I'm not ready - I'm only 17!"

"I said that's not what's happening!"

I slam on the wall behind him to show my sudden frustration, but i accidentally lose my ground on the floor and slip over him.

The wall saves us both, but not from the kiss.

Our lips meet, and we both freeze from surprise.

If you thought that it couldn't possibly get any worse,

Oh. You thought wrong.

Someone had to enter, just at that time.

Vincent.

Looking at me, and Daniel.

Lips together, a towel loose around my waist.

Anyone would misunderstand.

"Oh. Oh.. I'm disrupting someone.."

He quickly closes the door, running down the stairs. Screaming, "WHO ELSE KNEW HE SWUNG THAT WAY?!"

That's it.

I've had enough embarrassing moments in my life.

Is it my time?

But as I look over to Daniel, he's completely out of it again.

There's nothing I can do.

I pick him up, once again, walking out of my room and into one of the many guest rooms.

I throw him onto the guest bed, sneering at the sight.

I sigh, ruffling my hair, before making an exit.

I fall onto my bed, star-shaped, closing my eyes gently before drifting off to sleep.

I wake up at 4 in the morning.