stalker vol 2 (3)

"What do you two know?!" She yells about to taser me again.

"Definitely more than you." I stick out my tongue, closing my eyes, ready for any pain that's awaiting me.

But nothing happens, and I hear the sound the door opening, and in the door frame, was Daniel #1.

"What the- how?" She stops, almost dropping everything out of her hands. "How did you get here? I didn't slap his cheek!"

"His cheek! I didn't slap it! You couldn't wake up!"

She throws a lit candle stick towards him, but he luckily dodges.

I rock on my chair. "I just wanna go home.." I repeat quietly.

She then tasers him from behind.

Frightened, and worried for Daniel, Crystal starts crying, begging her to stop. "Hey stop! Knock it off!"

"You crazy stalker! ..You I'll never forgive you."
She wails, tears running down her cheeks.

"Who. Who. Who. Who said that? Was it DG?" The stalker yells, running towards her.

When she's about to taser her, Daniel gets in the way.

He wails in pain, surprising his stalker.

"Darling! Why?! For this bitch?!"

He pants, trying to gain his breath. "Don't touch her, just do it to me. Don't harm the innocent."

"..Darling are you cheating on me?!"

"Darling look at this.. our memory." She says picking up a photo frame with herself glued onto Daniel. "You don't remember?"

This is what life has come to..

She begins to hit Daniel, straight in the face, repeating all over again.

"Say that you're sorry. I'll forgive you."

Blood drips down Daniel's nose, and I'm glad he's the main character, because he might've died if not.

"No.. I won't marry you."

As the crazy girl was distracted, beating Daniel up, Crystal cuts the ropes tied around her arms and legs.

"What?! Did you get ever love me?! Huh?!"

She then makes her way towards me, and I grab the box cutter out of the hands, trying to not receive too much help from her.

"No matter how well you treat men. It's no use!"

But her plan ends up failing, when Ms. Stalker follows Daniel's gaze to see what he was looking at.

And she finally notices we're out.

"You! Where?! When?"

"Youu!!!"

Before she could say anything else or taser Crystal, Crystal already roundhouse kicked her ass.

THUD.

She dropped down like a box, then squirming around on the floor.

"That's gonna hurt, Gun taught me that one." Crystal says, her eyes seeming almost condescending. "Daniel was hurt more badly than that.. although he did nothing wrong."

"You really shouldn't have beat Daniel."

She locks the door, "You can't leave, prepare yourself."

The stalker then pounces on Crystal, grabbing Crystal's waist with every little bit of strength she had left. "Don't take him!"

"Don't take my hubby.."

With the stun gun in her hand, Crystal tasers the stalker, aiming for the centre back.

"ARGGGHHH."

The stalker, once again, drops down like a box, screaming with her eyes closed shut.

I sit down in the chair that I sat earlier, only this time I wasn't tied up.

I look towards Daniel, I can tell what he's thinking.

'What kind of girl fight is this?'

Him and Crystal make eye contact.

He flinches for a second before saying,"Ah, thank you."

She looks down for a small period of time before starting to talk again, "You saw me. And told me to leave, right?"

"Yes.. I thought it was dangerous for a woman.."

"You thought I was weak, right? Cause I'm a woman it was dangerous?" She says, "She's a woman too. You. Don't judge a book by it's cover."

A short, but felt long moment of silence..

"Hey hypocrite, stop talking about prejudice and let's get out of here." I say, ruining the silence.

Might as well get married at this point.

The both sigh, but it ends with a smile.

When we get out, I seemed to be the most surprised person out of the three.

"What? We were in your house all this time?"

Daniel then pretends to be just as confused, even after he was so nonchalant a few seconds ago.

I hear the sounds of sirens, and the police happily take the stalker when she's awake.

She's cuffed and taken away, and commotion is left on the streets.

"Darling! Darling! Where are you?" She cries, but when she sees Daniel #1, passed out an all, she scowls at him, disgusted.

"Not him, the other one!"

"He has two bodies! Slap his cheek! He'll change! No.. it's not his cheek.."

Neighbours whisper to themselves, not believing a word that comes out of her mouth.

"Huh?"

"She must be insane."

"What did she say?"

After the police leave, Daniel comes over to me, trying to make sure I hadn't believed it.

"Hey, were you awake that whole time?" Daniel asks, looking very suspicious.

"Yeah, I'm glad I fooled someone."

"So did you hear-"

I smile, "What? When she said you have two bodies? Pft. That's crazy talk."

If I hadn't known so much about you, I would have really thought it was crazy talk.

He laughs along with me, glad that I 'hadn't known'.

I look behind us to see Crystal, and she seems quite surprised.

It's the end of a terrible day, so I walk home, and when I get there after an 35 minute walk, I ask Vincent to make me some waffles.

We're sophomores now, and I'm honestly kinda missing X.