hαη rινer

before I start this episode, I want to make a few things clear and easy to understand.
"this" means normal text, speaking, speaking on calls, holograms.
"this.." means thinking.
"?:...." means texting.
"this" means onomatopoeia. (sounds and whatever)

🌊🌧💦

??? pov:

for as long as they remember;

they have been bullied, taunted and excluded
because of their situation.

a hindrance, only more trouble for their grandmother.

so they finally gave up.

giving up solely because of failure, is the probably worst failure to have been ever committed.

and sure, they must have believed that for a long time.

but it must have also taken a long time to realise how useless they were in that world.

they had been thinking about that a lot in those times.

and just that little thought had turned into a belief.

so sitting on the edge of the han river shows a broken teen..

vividly remembering the last tiny happy memories, the last time they communicated with their grandmother, the only one who truly loved them.

since they were too cowardly to say those words, they wrote them on cheap, western, lined paper.

they wrote these very words, 'live better without me.'

remembering how just their very existence was bringing misery to others.

at that last moment, they let go.

falling into the deep abyss of the river. gazing at all the pretty colors of green and blue.

since when was han river ever this pretty?

with tears lightly running down their face, they smile; thinking that at this point, everything will be over.

and in their last moment, they struggle, coughing out what should be last words;

"i'm so sorry."

does life really end so simply?

--------
mc pov:

I was far from wrong. My body was sinking deeper into the river, yet I never stop breathing.

"Wouldn't I have died yet?" I ask myself, and surprisingly I actually get an answer.

"Yeah, I'm sure you probably would've." the unknown deep voice says lazily, with a slight pause, "But I'll make sure you aren't gonna die, but live."

"Huh, that's not how-"

"This doesn't happen often, since you are definitely useless in this world, why not move to somewhere where you can have at least some relevance?" It replies.

"Don't bother talking and move to the light, In Hae-Seong."

I smile, I am useless here.

I find myself waking up, with my head on comfortable silk pillows, surprised by my surroundings.

"Why am I here, shit, is this heaven?" I ask, just in case I hear that voice again. But instead I'm given a message.

PING!

A message.

"I don't remember ever having a phone.." I whisper in concern, but I pick the phone up anyway because...