αtteηtiση ρt.3

hi, hola, bonjour, koni'chiwa, annyeong, ni hao, xin chao.. whatever.

let's just stick with hi.

so uhm..

this is a late update.

not that noticeable, so I shouldn't really have to address this but yeahhhh..

it is..

so i've literally just forgot to update it lol

yeah, so that's that..

that's all I really wanted to address, you would have had this chapter earlier, if I hadn't decided to be a dumbass.

anyway see you in the next author note, here's the chapter.

-------------

I wake up, closing the fine curtains on the windows.

I sigh, cracking my knuckles, roaming around my room, before getting dressed and ready for school.

I run down the stairs to the kitchen, to see a heavily prepared breakfast.

I sit down and eat with Vincent and the other maids and servants before finally leaving.

I hop on my motorcycle, turning the engine on.

After a span of 15 minutes, I finally arrive at school.

I look at my phone to check the time, and I realise that we have about 30 minutes till class actually starts.

I take this as a good opportunity to look through the thing going on between Daehoon and Taejun.

I click on the videos on Daehoon's page and excitedly watch.

"Everyone, we're leaving to go find Taejun Park and Doo Lee, we won't return until we find them."

"We're eating fish cakes at a rest station, to find these punks, we're going 120mile."

"We're wasting time and money to find you two. See you soon, Taejun and Doo."

I cackle so loud that everyone in the whole hallway is left staring at me.

When I'm done, I tiredly apologise, then switching off my phone to put in in my jean's back pocket.

I get to class, saying hi to Jay, sitting down at the desk.

During the whole school period, all I've done was doze off.

I was little too intrigued by the whole drama thing, that couldn't really focus on anything I was actually supposed to do.

When school's ended, I find Zack talking to two figures.

And I find someone else, holding a bat, ready to strike at him.

I try to stop this mysterious person before they land, but it is as of this world is also against me, just as the other and I hear the crackling of a bone.

Before they strike once more, I grip the bat between my palms, sliding down to the handle.

I forcefully snatch the bat from the figure then hitting it's knee backwards.

The figure, which seems to be a man, slides down on their knees, groaning in pain.

I pat his shoulders, chuckling ever so slightly at his winces.

"I also have an experience with bats." I say, chuckling softly.

I look at the other two people, which those also seem to be male, and they seem familiar.

I quickly scroll through Pacebook, leaning my arm on the man on the floor, before looking back at everyone.

"Ahah, Daehoon and two others." I say, looking back at my phone.

"I swear, if I see you three again.." I whisper, just loud enough for them all to hear, "I swear I'll break more than his knees."

I get off Daehoon's shoulder, and walk up to Zack, linking my arm around his.

I'm gonna meet them again anyway..

I go to a cafe after with Zack, glad that his arms aren't too broken as it was going to be in the webtoon.

We both walk up to the counter, with me ordering a Chai Latte and him an Americano.

I decide to pay and we sit down, talking for a bit till our orders arrive.

The employee blushes slightly, looking at my direction as I smile softly at him.

The employee places our drinks down carefully and take a small sip out of my drink.

I continue to talk to Zack, although he looked just a little jealous earlier.

It's hilarious how his personality changes every once in a while.

He gets angry, flustered and shy, and the cycles seems to spiral like so.

After talking for a long while, and me apologising every ten minutes for not jumping in earlier and saving his arm, we soon part ways and I head home.

When I do, I lay in my bed with nothing to do, but I soon remember about Taejun.

I check the posts, and I find something quite satisfying.

Doo looked as if he had gotten what he had deserved for upsetting my angry puppy, Zack. (a/n: don't you think bakugo and zack are quite alike, or is it just me tripping..)

He seemed to get beaten up a lot by Daehoon, but Taejun was off the hook.

He ran away from the scene.

What a coward... but it makes this more interesting.

I look at Taejun's post, but all it shows to me is that he hadn't learnt his lesson at all.

"Hey. Daehoon Shin."

"I don't know exactly how you found us before, but..!" He says with a cocky grin on his face, "You can't catch me now!"

"I'm not scared of you! Thanks to all my supporters!"

I look at the likes and comments count of the video and it's so stupid that's it funny.

705,500 sadist people, including myself liked this video.

I read the comments, just for the fun of it, too see the other viewers reactions.

'Haha, this guy has spirit'

'If you get caught you are dead lol'

'The chase is on hehe'

'He's roaming around with that hair'

I honestly couldn't take more of these videos, I couldn't bare laughing more as my lungs were desperately screaming for air.

I decide to sleep on it, looking at the rest of these shit-posts the next day.

I pull the covers on my bed over me, and fall into deep sleep.

X POV:

I really hope he hasn't forgotten about me.