end of picnic + animal cruelty (1)

The crowd cheers on, as the the performance comes to an end.

After the show, Daniel left straight away with DG and Inspirit - with the MC commencing the festival alone.

We gathered up and headed off to a restaurant, taking a few final pictures of the trip.

Our last event was the 'Rio samba' parade, after this ended, our trip would too.

There were Russian showgirls with flashy outfits and dances, and it emitted a lively atmosphere.

I could tell Daniel still was a little dozed out a bit, and I tell that Crystal was definitely a main factor for his behaviour.

The parade ended quite peacefully and we all went back over to the coaches without any significant setbacks.

In only a few hours, we had already all been dropped off home.

That was the end of the remarkable trip.

-

It's the weekends, so I take my time to think over some thoughts.

I take a stroll around the park next to Han River, gazing at the reflection of the sunrise on the water.

I still have the heavy, choking feeling when thinking about my death - but a simple walk or a ride around the neighbourhood can give me a sense of self-therapy.

On my walk, I see Daniel and that aggressive ball of fur, Enu - I think it was, and I see him run towards me.
"Seong!"

"Hey Daniel." I say, waving with a slight smile plastered on my face.

"Are you here for exercise too?" He responds, returning the smile, "How about we train together?"

Not exactly sure what I'm here for, but the last thing I want to do is exercise.

In the end, I can't help but surrender to the expecting glint in his eyes.

I sigh, before answering, "Sure.."

After running around the park for what seems like hours, we come to a halt when we see a bench to sit on.

I thought it was some gift from a god, or maybe X, if he saw some pity in my situation.

My designer T-shirt is now drenched in my own sweat, and it's hard to keep my breathing stable.

I don't understand how Daniel does this everyday, but I never want to experience this moment ever again.

We both sit down on the bench with a thunk, and Daniel offers me a bottle of water, though he already seems lost in his own thoughts.

Must be about the Big 4 Crews.

I screw the cap open, gulping down around half of what's in there.

I pat his back supportively, whilst he remains in that position. "If what you look so down about is the 4 Crews, I could let you in on some info on them.."

His head whips back at, so quickly I'm surprised his neck doesn't hurt.

"Really? D'you know anything about them?"

A familiar bark interrupts me as I was about to respond, and of course, it's that cute yet aggressive dog again.

Enu.

"Let's sort this out first, I'll tell you more later."

It was a small dog fight, Enu and some snow-white dog.

I break it up, by grabbing the collar secured on her neck, whilst hushing her to stay calmer.

Surprisingly, Enu didn't see me much as a threat, and she backed up quite easily.

"I'm sorry, I should've tied him up." An auburn guy, who was just about our age, said.

Johan.

"No no, it was me." Daniel replied, reassuring him.

I tie Enu collar to a pole by the bench, as Johan ties his dog elsewhere.

"This time I got lucky and Enu left my arm intact!!" I state, in a light mocking tone, giving a thumbs up.

I give up the act, as I see they got the clue."It's fine, just take care of your dogs properly."

[a/n - why don't you take care of ur pets, mayb C wouldn't have died]

They both blush a bit in embarrassment, nodding a bit.

Daniel continues his jog with Johan, as I sit on his back holding the same bottle of water.

He doesn't seem at all tired, and his pace remains very constant.

Makes me wonder if he can even feel my weight at all on his back.

"Do you work out like this everyday?" Johan asks, looking at me holding on tightly.

"Well yeah, just without Seong on, but I think it could still work.." Daniel hums, "You said you came all the way from Nowon to get your hair cut?"

"That's North River, home of God Dog.." he mumbles.

I quickly notice the surprise in the Johan's eyes, and I don't hesitate to quickly reprimand Daniel.

"Don't go around saying stuff like that.." I whisper in his ear.

He doesn't understand, and I would be surprised if he did, but he doesn't say anything else about the matter after that.

Because he didn't go any further, they were able to go back to simple small talk without any hassle.

They had vague talks about funny times in their lives and luckily they were enjoying each other's company.

This time they didn't have their exhausting race, and they headed back on the same topic as before.

Although many things had changed from the original plot, when we headed back, one thing that hadn't changed at all, is that Enu and Johan's dog, Eden, were no longer there.

Daniel's face was left in shock, and my own only showed anger.

"The leashes aren't scratched.. someone must've loosened them.." He said, "Quick.. let's find them!"

But when he turned his head to look at Johan, he could see the utter shock that he was in.