trouble transfer (end + ss)

hello, i'm back and mentally stable

my long and terrifying break seemed to have worried you all, i'm really sorry for all of that

i am back, and hopefully for good

i'll try to post regularly, and again i'm so sorry

(this is a short chapter)

---------------

Logan swings down, aiming for a jab straight into Daniel's body.

It's fast, I guess; but Daniel dodges easily.

The whole thing looks like something you'd find in a drama, a scene played in slow-mo and all those other crazy effects.

Logan growls, throwing punches carelessly.

Of course, Daniel ends up dodging all of them, looking quite cool doing it too.

"Woah, awesome."

''Amazing! Daniel, he's blocking them all!''

That's not fair.. I want protagonist perks as well..

When it looks like Daniel's pretty tired of all that, he strikes Logan with his fist, punching all the air out of him.

Logan looks like he might puke, and that might make me puke.

Anyways, the fight seemed to stir some commotion in the classroom, but in the end most of the comments were about how cool Daniel was and how Logan had no chance in the beginning.

Logan's coughing for his life, whilst everyone is chatting along happily.

It seems like Logan is still hanging on to his crippled pride, because he lays on his back in full guard position for a rematch.

"Bring it! With jujitsu, a small fighter can defeat a bigger one!" Meaningless words continue to spew out of his mouth, "On the ground I can break all his bones! Come here, it won't be easy this time!"

The situation was already embarrassing enough, but it only got worse when Daniel chose to ignore him.

He comes up to me, "Hey Seong, are you alright? Let's go this way." Daniel says with a calming smile.

I nod, picking up the pencil I threw at Logan a few moments ago. "I never got hit, so I'm alright."

It'd wouldn't have even affected me either way.

We left the classroom, and Logan was left alone in a class of a subject he didn't even study.

But it's fine, because I knew Zoe would take care of him, kinda.

--------

A week later, Logan bulked up a bit. A bit would be quite an understatement.

Him bulking up wouldn't be the only change, as he's been getting angrier and more violent these days.

"Hey Logan." I say walking up to him whilst smiling.

His somewhat happy face (from tormenting people) disappears when he sees me, which isn't much to be surprised from.

"You harassing people again?" I say with quite a threatening smile.

There weren't many victims of his violence, since I was there to supervise it the whole time.