ηew trαηsfer

"We have a new transfer student."

"Wow! Is it a guy or a girl?"

"It's a girl."

"NICEEEEEE!"

"Yo, teach. I just gotta say, I support you. You've been through a lot of bullshit." I say randomly, catching the attention of people in the class.

"At least someone understands, but I'm not giving you an A next semester. Continue your meaningless bullying." the teacher says, leaving the room.

I sigh in defeat, leaning my chair against the wall behind.

"I'm Crystal Choi, hello. Nice to meet you."

We're all seated and I just start humming, ignoring everyone in the class.

When class is over, I spot Daniel trying to be nice to Choi.

"Hi! I'm Daniel. I transferred here a few months ago too!"

I throw a pen at Daniel before telling him, "Leave the new girl alone.."

"You childish punks, don't make fun of her. How old are ya?"

"Exactly, hey, do you guys know where my bat is? I can't find it these days.."

They automatically freeze when they hear the word 'bat'.

When walking towards an alleyway to feed some stray animals, I find Crystal Choi protecting a dog.

..Enu.

I find Vin Jin bullying Crystal and trying to hurt Enu.

Fuck Choi, but ENU? YOU BITCH-

"Glasses, back up." I say, feeling their stares on me.

"Huh, glasses? Who are-" He says, before turning his head towards me, "In. Of course."

"The only," I say, winking. "Leave already."

They look at each other before huffing and they begin to leave, brushing their shoulders against mine. I turn my gaze towards Choi.

I grab my pet food and walk by her, pouring some food into a bowl for Enu.

She bites my hand, though I smile anyway, knowing she's alright.

At school, time passed with me communicating with Jay a little.

At lunch, I find girls bullying Crystal over broiled fish.

"..But if you eat all of this, how will you lose weight?"

"Hm.. hey girls."

"Broiled fish, huh? I like girls who know how to eat it well."

Girls rush up back to Crystal, taking their fish back, eating it right next to me.

"Thanks but I don't need your sympathy.." she says to me, leaving me to turn around.

"Sympathy?" I chuckle, "I'm not nice enough to give sympathy."

I walk away, with my crowd of petty girls and wait until school is over.

I see Daniel and Crystal talking together, and I interrupted.

"Hm, two of you are here, yet none brought water.."

I place a water bottle down, with a pet food, ready to leave, putting up my hood.

"Oh Seong, you're here."

I hum, as he rushes up to me, leaving Crystal alone.

"What we're you guys talking about?" I ask, pretending that I hadn't already known.

"Oh I just found her feeding the dogs.. but she scolded me for not bringing water." He mumbles.

"Oh wait! I forgot to ask her to be my friend!" He says, facepalming himself.

Wait..

Don't tell me...

I stopped the part were he fell in love with Crystal..

Who cares anyway, Janiel 4 life.

A few days later, I was brought to a meeting.

Kitae Hong and Crystal Choi.

"Hey, stop calling business meetings, I'm forced to come every time." I snarl at Kitae.

"The laziest heir, yet the most successful, what a waste."

"Hey secretary, bring me my bat. This is the end of H Group." I say walking up to him.

My secretary sits me back on my chair, calming me down.

I eat a cookie up from the table and regain my calm state.

"Listen. We all know you like.. uh.. ah.. uhm-" I stutter.

"Crystal."

"Yes, Crystal. But don't get me involved with your teenage fantasies. You're in business school, you're a big boy now, right?" I say with a strained smile, patting his cheek.

I call my driver and lazily wave goodbye, getting out of the luxurious shared building that In Corp., H Group and HNH Group created.

At school, I fall asleep due to fatigue because of business.

I'm woken up by noise and the whiff of burgers.

"Wow, Vin is hunting digits! Hehe, he's the man."

I walk up to the front of the classroom, grabbing a burger before eating it.

I turn to Vin and start shooing him off.

"Go back to class, douche." I say, pushing him out of the classroom with my free hand. "Anyone got a drink?"

Zack throws a Dr Pepper at me and I catch it single-handedly, once again.

"I know you've got my back, Zack." I say, winking.

I look at the girl who was the cause of all this fuss and I rub my blurry eyes, trying to figure out who it was.

"Oh right, HNH. So it's this part." I mumble the last sentence to myself before sitting back down next to Jay.

I fall back asleep from the head rubs Jay gave me and wonder off to the world in my head.

But the dreams I was gifted with, is something that would break me apart.

Words are ringing inside my head, and I want it to stop.

Tears run down my face, and I can't seem to wake up.

Memories flash through my head, memories of death and memories of constant bullying.

As if it was a cage of endless torture.

I'm only waken by Jay shaking me up.

When I face Jay, I can't help but cry even more and I hold him tight for comfort.

He hugs me back, trying to calm me down.

He wipes the tears on my face and caresses my back.

I shiver, muttering words out of my mouth.

My heart seems to be racing, and honestly, I'm scared.

Soon, in his grasp, I melt away, back into a dreamless sleep.

Although, where I wake up, isn't familiar, yet known.

---------------

Where is Hae-Seong? Find out next time on DRAGON BALL Z.