clαss fight

🐉 🌱🐺

Zack's POV:

That's right speak louder, I want Mira to hear.

The thoughts of Seong surrendering to me and me capturing the heart of Mira raise my ego, making me grin until I see a familiar face.

I see Hae-Seong walking up to me, and all I feel is fear and my heart is kinda..

..fluttering?

What?

He crouched down, laying chin on my desk, saying, "What was that about, huh?"

Hae-Seong's POV:

Zack suddenly blushes once again, but he soon got angry after hearing Daniel stepping up, saying that he took the matter too far.

My favourite scene!

I run up to my desk and chair, dragging it along, trying to find the best angle to watch the fight. I lean down into my chair drinking a juice box with my legs crossed on the desk.

It only makes Jay weirded out, wondering why I'm not trying to do anything to stop the fight.

I already know the end result of this fight but my eyes follow their movements anyway.

Jay tried to stop Zack with his tight grip, but fails to do so.

"Let go, you dick!" Zack exclaims, pulling his arm out.

He throws a bunch of punches but Daniel seems to dodge them all. The final punch was fast and strong but Daniel blocks it just quick enough.

He ends the fight with a simple one punch move and Zack ends up defenceless on the floor.

I sigh.

"You really shouldn't have did that at the convenience store..." I say, still sitting in my seat.

He looks up yet angry but an emotion I can't yet grip on.

The day ends once again and I go back to the convenience store again to check up on Daniel.

"Hi, again." I say waving cheerfully. I don't buy anything telling him I was only here to hang out, but he seems flustered.

But I smile again and don't take notice.

Then that witch came.

Crystal, I really don't like her...

I ignore her and carry on talking to Daniel about his day and well-being.

But she's hard to ignore because Daniel keeps blushing.

"Hm, I know a lot about you, but I don't know your name." I chuckle, and Daniel quickly realises and introduces himself.

"Ah, yeah. I'm Daniel Park! Nice to meet you!"

I smile, watching that bitch, Crystal leave and drop an energy drink for Daniel and introduce myself, "I'm Hae-Seong In."

"Yeah, I already know.."

"Hm, how come?" I question. And he quickly realises his mistake.
"It's not like you've got two bodies and know me in one of them, right?"

Awkward silence...

"I was joking..!" I hide my smirk under a laugh.

I see sweat dripping from his forehead.

"But... you still haven't told me.." I pout slightly.

"Oh right. One of my friends transferred in the same class at the same time." he replied.