Masquerade ball.

We see Runo in a park walking by her self, looking at her bakugan.

Runo:How annoying! How does Dan's bakugan talks, how come? Come in if you are inside at least say something, preaty please with sugar.

Suddenly a lot of wind started to appear agresavely.

Runo:What's going on?

Suddenly a blonde guy with a mask appears out of nowhere.

Runo:Where did you come from?

The masked guy didn't say anything and pulled out a bakugan card.

Runo:A battle brawler, are you challenging me to a battle because if you are, let's get this party started, didn't catch your name.

Masquerade:I never said it, call me Masquerade.

They both activated their cards, the battle was over in an instant.

Elsewhere with Y/n and Dan, their both at school while Dan is showing Drago to their classmates.

Student1:Hey let me see that

Student2:That's so cool, is that the bakugan I've been reading about in the web?

Dan:Tada! Feast your eyes on the one and only Drago!

Student3:Is that the one that talks? Hey make it say something.

Student4:I'm so jealous! Mine hasen't said anything yet!

Student3:Maybe you just made it up.

Dan:I'll prove it to you! Alright, ready Drago it's showtime, bakugan stand!

He says while swinging his arm and Y/N just facepalms because nothing happened.

Student3:Maybe it's busted.

Dan:Huh, come on Drago, say something, bakugan stand!

He says while swinging his arm again and again nothing happened.

Dan:Bakugan stand! Stand! Stand! Stand! Stand! Stand!

He says while swinging his arm multiple times and the other students gave him a look of disbelief.

Dan:*whispers yo Drago*You are embarassing me Drago.

Student3:Hey forget Drago, I just wanna know if you remember to do your homework.

Student2:Yeah because you didn't, the teacher is gonna be all over you.

Dan:Oh no! I forgot! Im so done for! Maybe there is still time.

Then he went to ask for the answers.

Y/N:There he goes begging for the answers, again.

Drago:What a pathetic human, if he thinks I'm here for his personal amusement, he is sadly mistaken, I have a more important mission, stop Vestroya's destruction.

Y/N:Would you look at that, you actually talk, it means Dan is not totally crazy like I thouth.

Drago:Wait you are still here?! Dosen't matter I have a much important mission.

He tries to move but he was struggling while in his ball form and after a few moments he manages to roll a little bit.

Suddenly the teacher enters the classroom and all of the students panic and try to get to their seat but one of them hits the table where Drago is making it fall to the ground and start to bounce everywere and Dan begins to chase him until Drago hits the teacher's foot, making Dan panic when she picked it.

Teacher:Who is responsable of bringing toys into my classroom?

She looks at Dan since he is the only one standing and he begins to panic even more.