The World of Bakugan

Masquerade: Goodbye, Kusos.

He then takes off his mask, as his appearance began to change until finally...

it was Alice behind the mask.

All of the Brawlers gasp in shock as Alice looks at her surroundings in confusion.

Marduk: And the face behind the mask appears.

Y/N: Alice...?

Alice: Wh-Where am I...?

The rest of the Brawlers rush to their side.

Alice: I-I don't understand... What was I doing...?

Marucho: So, Alice was Masquerade all along...?

Y/N: But... how?

Suddenly, Hal G appeared in front of them.

Alice: Grandfather?!

Hal G: It is time to go, Alice. Come with me.

Alice looks down, conflicted with herself.

Hal G: My dear, don't you realize that Masquerade's personality will always be a part of you?

Alice: Masquerade... a part of me...?

Dan: Hey, ugly! You leave her alone!

He says while charging but an invisible barrier pushed him back.

Hal G: Do you remember that day, Alice? So long ago. I was in my laboratory, and I had just returned from Vestroia, I wanted to leave a record of what I had seen in that dimension.

*Flashback*

Doctor Michael was in his laboratory as he was recording his new findings.

Michael: What I'm about to reveal here today is true. My research into the development of a dimension transporter system is a complete success. The tests achieved more than what I hoped for, or even dreamed of. I can now transport anything I want from a place far away, to anywhere in the universe.