A feud between friends.

We see Dan doing all kinds of excersize while Y/N and Drago are just sitting on a bench.

Dan:*smirk*I'm the man.

Drago:You are a boy.

Y/N:And a very inmature one.

Dan:Hey! I gotta be ready for my battle against Masquerade! That means I have to CONCENTRATE!

Y/N:You and concentrate on the same sentence, the only way I can find one is "you can't concentrate at all".

Drago:Are all humans as impulsive as you?! If so then it's better you leave this battle to me! I know you want to beat your oponent but there is more at stake than you realize.

Dan:What's more important than winning?

Drago:Tch, humans.

Dan:When it comes to bakugan I have mad skills and I know I can easily beat number one! I'll prove it next time I cross paths with that clown Masquerade! He thinks he's a champ but I'll make him a chump!

Y/N:Do I need to remind you how he wiped the floor with you?

Drago:You are blinded by your anger!

Dan:No I'm not!

Drago:Listen to yourself!

Dan:That's it!

He grabs Drago in his hand.

Drago:Put me down!

Dan:Not until you promise to stop annoying me and from now on, do as I say!

*Timeskip*

It's already night and Dan and Y/N are in their house talking to their friends.

Dan:Drago kept messing with my head so it was hard to focus on what I was doing.

Julie:You two shouldn't fight, you should work together, you see friends are there to help each other when they need it.

Dan:I know, that's why I'm brushing Drago.

Drago:Yeah, right there.

Y/N:I wonder if he is bipolar.

Runo:You are so lucky Dan, I searched the web and you are the only one with a talking bakugan.

Dan:It's not luck, it was meant to be, it was destiny that brought the two of us together.

Runo:If I could make a wish, it would be that I could find a bakugan just like Drago, then I'll face Masquerade and find out who the creep is hiding behind that mask!

Dan:Have you guys heard any news about him?

Julie:Nothing, after your battle with him no one has seen or heard anything about him.

Dan:Ha! My crazy skills with the bakugan cards must of spooked him so he went into hiding.

Y/N:Again, he WIPED the floor with you.

Runo:Exactly so why would he had to hide.

Dan:He did not beat! The field dissapeared and the battle was over! Don't you remember! That means it was a draw so nobody won!

Y/N:I hate to admit it but he is right.

Marucho:I agree, it was a draw, from what I observed, I assume that Drago tried to use an attack more powerful than the card you had, then the overwhelming power emanating from Drago made the battlefield unstable and caused it to vanish, so the battle could most definitly be called a draw.

Y/N:I actually thouth the same but I wasen't sure but hearing it from Marucho changes that.

Alice:It self destructed?