A Helping Mask

Alice was on a plane above the portal to Vestroia before jumping off.

Alice: I beg you. Please Masquerade... Please give me strength.

She puts on the mask before she took on the form of Masquerade.

Meanwhile, back in the Pyrus and Darku dimension.

Leonidas was on one leg with Drago behind him as Centaurion and Druman approached him. Centaurion swings his spear at Leonidas who blocked the attack, but couldn't avoid Druman's kick and fell down.

Druman: This pathetic human-bakugan relation is supposed to save the world?

Suddenly, multiple purple energy spheres flied to them as they jump back and avoid them.

Druman: Who did that?!

They all look to where the spheres came from and saw the perpetrator. Masquerade and his bakugan, Hydranoid.

Dan: Isn't that...?

Y/N: Masquerade...

Masquerade: I hope you liked the calling card I sent you. Not very subtle, I admit, but effective, don't you think?

Dan: Masquerade?

Drago: And Hydranoid.

Hydranoid1: Pathetic.

Hydranoid2: You are sorry sights since the last time we saw you.

Hydranoid3: I guess it's up to us to get you out of here.

Y/N: This mean that you will.

Masquerade: *smirk* Just this one time.

Drago: I wish I could say we do not need your help, but that is not the case.

Leonidas: I hate to say it, but will you help us?

Hydranoid: With pleasure.

Masquerade: Naga's underlings, I see. Be prepared because I will be your next opponent!

Druman: Listen to the filthy traitor.

Centaurion: And I do despise traitors.

From the lava, many Pyrus Serpenoids appeared surrounded the bakugan as another army of Darkus Garganoids appeared and surrounded them as well.

Centaurion: They're not much, I know. But I don't see the point of wasting my stronger bakugan on the likes of you.

Hydranoid started firing multiple energy beams at the army.

Drago: Hold your fire! This poor bakugan are just being used!

Hydranoid1: Don't worry.

Hydranoid2: We're using just enough power to neutralize them, not destroy them.

Drago: Good thinking. Alright, cover me!

Drago flies over at Centaurion.

Dan: Do it, Drago!

Drago: Ultimate Dragon!

Drago fires a fireball at Centaurion who easily avoids it.

Drago: What?!

Centaurion: Close, but no cigar!

Centaurion lifts his spear to attack Drago, and Leonidas rushed to help Drago but was blocked by many Garganoids, and Drago was hit and fell down and Dan fell from Drago.

Dan: Ow... that's gonna leave a mark.

Masquerade: Hydranoid, incoming!

Druman: Time to teach you a lesson!