Game Over

Drago recovered from the consecutive attacks before looking at Naga.

Drago: Feel my wrath, Naga! Lunatic Burst!

 Drago fires multiple purple blasts at Naga.

Hal G: Paladins, protect Master Naga!

The Paladins move in front of Naga before using their shields to block the attack.

Drago: Out of my way, clowns!

Meanwhile, in the Doom Dimension, Y/N, Marduk, Leonidas, and Vladitor faced each other.

Vladitor: Now it's between you and I.

Leonidas: Even if you have evolved, I will fight you to the very end.

Marduk: Y/N, you might want to look up.

He said with a smirk while pointing up and Y/N looks up and sees a purple vortex in the sky.

Y/N: What is that...?

Marduk: That is the simple proof that my plan is working. 

Y/N: And what exactly is that?!

Marduk: You cannot stop me at this point, so I might as well tell you. Soon enough, Vestroia and the human world are not gonna be the only worlds merging... but the Doom Dimension will join them as well.

Y/N: You're crazy! You will destroy it all!

Marduk: On the contrary. Those who choose to serve us shall be spared, those who don't... well l I think you get it.

Y/N: Really? So your plan was the same as Naga's!

Marduk: I guess that's a way of seeing it. But neither me nor Vladitor have the intention of serving under anyone.

Y/N: Marduk!

Vladitor: Enough talk! This is where you meet your demise!

Leonidas: Bring it on!

Back in the human world, the Paladins slam their shields on the ground as it as it shakes the floor, and many rocks are launched at Drago and hit him directly before he falls down.

Dan: Drago!

He says while rushing to his side.

Naga: I hope you realize the consequences of this battle. Whoever controls the infinity core and the silent core shall rule the universe. Once I take it from you, I will find that darn traitor and take back what's mine.

Naga then approaches Drago before placing his foot on Drago's head.

Naga: Admit it, Drago, you dream of having the ultimate power as much as I do.

He then grabs and pulls Drago from his horn.

Drago: You're wrong, Naga! I do not seek ultimate power!

Naga: Then I hope you won't mind that I take it all for myself!

He said before sinking his hand in the crystal on Drago's chest as Drago screams in pain.

Dan: Drago!

Suddenly, Naga barely dodges three purple energy balls before seeing all of the Brawlers' bakugan.

Meanwhile, at the Doom Dimension.

Leonidas tries to attack Vladitor with his claws, but every attack was blocked with his axe before Vladitor uses his weapon to strike Leonidas and launch him away.

Y/N: Leonidas!

Leonidas: I'm fine!

He says while standing up.