Hello, Old Friend.

In an unknown dimension Naga waited when suddenly, Hal G, Masquerade, and Marduk appeared in front of him.

Naga: Hal G! 

Both Masquerade and Hal G bowed to Naga except for Marduk who just stared at him.

Hal G: I'm sorry for the delay Master Naga.

Naga: That is not acceptable! I have waited too long, you said you would destroy the Dragonoid and then bring me the Infinity Core! But you have done neither, and the Dragonoid seems to get stronger the more time he has with that human! Masquerade, perhaps it's time for you to battle them.

Masquerade: I will, Master, when the time is right.

Naga: And you, Marduk. You have yet to bring me that bakugan! 

Marduk: I will do it when I deem it right.

*Time skip*

Klaus, Chan Li, and Julio were at an unknown room as Julio started to get impatient.

Julio: What does Masquerade take us for? A bunch of chumps?

Klaus: Calm down, Julio, he'll be here.

Julio: Aren't you angry? First Billy, and now Komba betray us, and we're still waiting for Masquerade to show up!

Chan Li: We don't need Billy or Komba on our side, what's done it's done.

Julio: I tell you, I'm gonna lose it if Masquerade doesn't get here soon!

Klaus: You really should learn how to control your temper. Relax.

They then see a portal open.

Klaus: Here's our friend now.

From the portal they see Masquerade and Marduk come out.

Masquerade: Naga says he is not happy with the way things are going.

Julio: What?! Well, I've got a few words for him!

Chan Li:  Easy.

Klaus: I think I've got a plan that will work.

Marduk: I  don't care what any of you do. But... remember what will happen if you fight Y/N.

He says with a menacing glare that made all three of them nervous.

Meanwhile, the Brawlers were on the plane as they questioned somethings to Komba.

Dan: He's teleporting...?

Komba: Yup, Masquerade's got this mobile portal machine he uses to transport himself anywhere in the world. It's hard to believe but that's how he shows up out of nowhere.

Julie: So it's not magic, then...

Alice: I see, so he must be using an application of the dimension transporting system that my grandfather invented.

Dan: Komba, is that how you and the others found us, by teleporting to our location?

Komba: No, Masquerade would just tell us where to go. But it worked out great for me, because I got to meet my hero, Shun. 

 Shun: I am not a hero.

They all chuckled a little. After a few minutes they land as they were in a sort of savanna just outside a city.

Dan: Well, you're home now, Komba. If Masquerade or anyone else tries to contact us you let us know about, okay?

Komba: Sure, I'll make sure to keep in touch.

Shun: Good, thank you.

Komba: No problem. Hey, as the very first student of yours it's a real honor. See ya.