Return of the Number 1.

Dan, Marucho, and Y/N were at Runo's parents restaurant as they were sitting on a table waiting for Runo and Alice to finish their work. And as Marucho went to the bathroom and Y/N went outside for a moment, Preyas told Dan about the night Y/N, Marucho, and Runo went to see, Shun.

Da: What?! Runo, Marucho, and even Y/N went to see Shun!

Preyas: Shh, zip it, would you? Marucho would put me in some shoes if he found out I squealed. Let's just say they dropped by his house. Gotta tell you, it's the weirdest place I have ever seen. There's all kind of traps in that house. I'm lucky I came out alive.

Dan suddenly slammed his hands on the table as he glared at Runo who looked worried.

Runo: *thoughts* Oh, no. He knows about Shun.

After a few moments Runo, Marucho, and Y/N were in front of Dan as he glared at them.

Runo and Marucho: We're sorry!

Y/N: I am not.

Marucho: I know this doesn't look good, Dan.

Y/N: There's nothing to be sorry, we need Shun to help us.

Marucho: But after all of that, he just told us to go away.

Preyas: Might I interject?

Leonidas and Tigrerra: Keep put of this.

Drago: Well, Daniel?

Dan stays ssilent.

Runo: Hmph, he's just stubborn. If he doesn't want to talk that's his problem.

Marucho: But, Runo...

Y/N: But nothing. He's being a big baby.

Dan: You're the baby!

Runo: Will you grow up! Just how many bakugan does Masquerade need to steal for you to realize that we need Shun! I wish for once that you swallow your pride and listen for a change. But if you wish to go alone and lose Drago to the Doom Dimension, then be my guest! Marucho, Y/N, and I want no part of it! So be a jerk, who even cares! 

Dan: That's enough.

Marucho: Come on guys...

Y/N: *sighs* This is gonna be a long day.

*Time skip*

Y/N, Dan, Runo, and Marucho were now in Marucho's plane as they headed towards Shun's home, and Dan and Runo kept glaring at each other.

Runo: Thanks for coming, Dan.

Dan: Hey, I couldn't let you three go alone. Besides, you need me to beat that creep.

Marucho: That's  the spirit. Will have Shun eating from our hands in no time.

He says trying to lighten the tension. 

Preyas: Like if it were so easy.

Tigrerra: Enough!

Preyas: I know... Geez, talk about grumpy. EXCUUUUSE ME.

Meanwhile, Shun was in a shed at his house as he was speaking with Skyress.

Skyress: I see, you haven't decided, have you?

Shun: All I know is that I will battle Dan, once I've defeated him, I will make my decision of whether or not I will keep playing bakugan.

The door then opens as Shun sees an unexpected guest.

Meanwhile, Y/N, Dan, Runo, and Marucho finally arrived  at the house as they were now at the front door.

Runo: This place is quiet. Too quiet.