The Final Battle

The trapped Brawlers were at a standoff with Druman and Centaurion.

Julie: Ability activate! Grand Impact!

Gorem pulls out his Warhammer before throwing it to Druman.

Druman: Vortex Grand Flame!

Druman fires a red energy ball with purple lightning around it towards Gorem and both attacks hit simultaneously their target, but Gorem returned into ball form.

Julie: No, Gorem!

Harpus: It's my turn! Feather Storm!

Harpus fires various wind blades at Centaurion who blocks them all with his spear.

Centaurion: How pathetic.

Suddenly, Sirenoid appeared right in front of him from the ground.

Sirenoid: Forcing Stream!

Sirenoid fires various streams of water at Centaurion, but he dodges them all.

Cycloid: Right Giganty!

Cycloid's right arm along with his hammer increased in size before he slammed it against Centaurion and hit directly.

Druman: *chuckles* This is far from over.

Centaurion: In fact, we're just getting warmed up.

Marucho: Impossible! Nothing works!

Preyas: I hate to tell you, but if we don't get to Wyvern, we're all done for.

Komba: I guess we just have to hope Shun and Y/N can get it done by themselves.

Dan: Man, you be careful, guys.

Meanwhile, Shun was on the ground next to Alice with Skyress in the ground in her ball form.

Shun: Skyress...

He then looks up and sees Fortress in front of Wyvern while facing Naga on the ruins of the tower.

Chan Li: Ability activate! Face of Rage!

Fortress changes from the stoic face to the rageful one.

Fortress: I, Fortress, will strike any enemy that dares challenge me with my rage!

He pulls out his four swords before they're are engulfed in fire.

Vladitor: Pathetic!

Fortress looks to his side and is met with a hand on his face before being slammed to the ground.

Chan Li: Fortress!

???: Ability activate! Alpha Blaster!

A blast hits Vladitor and throws him away from Fortress and allos him to stand up and Leonidas lands beside him.

Y/N: Chan Li, you protect Wyvern from Naga. I'll keep Vladitor in check.

He says before Leonidas flies towards Vladitor.

Naga: Darkus Riot!

Naga fires a dark blast at Fortress.

Chan Li: Not so fast! Ability activate! Face of Grief!

Fortress' rageful faces shifts to a one full of grief before dodging the blast.

Fortress: Go ahead and give it your best shot, Naga. For no matter what I will survive. I am Fortress and my Face of Grif is impenetrable!

Naga: I hate drama!

He says before charging at Fortress and slamming his tail against him and Fortress returns to Chan Li.