Duel in a Desert

The plane lands on a rocky hill and as they exit from it they see their friend Julie.

Julie: Hello, guys! Welcome to Bakugan Valley, the place I call home.

She says as she jumps towards Dan and clings to him.

Runo: That's enough!

Marucho: *sweatdrop* Nice to see you, too, Julie.

Preyas: *whisper* I smell a cat fight.

Julie: I'm so glad you all could make it to my humble corner of the world. Especially you, Dan. It's no nice to meet you in the flesh!

Y/N looked at Runo who was clearly annoyed and angry.

Preyas: Oh, she's gonna blow!

Y/N sighs as he then looks at everyone.

Y/N: All right, we need to find the infinity core as soon as possible, so let's head in and find what we can in Bakugan Valley, are we all ready?

Everyone: Yeah!

Everyone looks at the valley were they are as they looked amazed.

Dan: Man, this place is ginormous, and kind of creepy. Looks like it's almost alive.

Drago: This is where the infinity core should lie. What we seek, Daniel.

Dan: It's down there somewhere, right, Julie?

Julie: Yes! And then maybe we can get some alone time... I've been waiting for this forever, Dan. isn't that right, Gorem?

Dan falls to the ground as he then looks confused.

Dan: Ugh, something just rolled under my foot!

Julie: Oh, that's just my bakugan, Gorem.

She says as Gorem gets on her hand.

Gorem: Hello.

Dan and Marucho: Hi.

Julie: *playful* Oh, Gorem. Stop being such a little stinker. Isn't he the cutes bakugan ever? And... he's mine.

Gorem: I'm not overly comfortable with this situation, Julie. My name is Gorem.