Drago's On Fire!

Y/N: So, you guys finally ready?

Marucho: Yeah! And now it's time to get to get down to some serious bakugan!

Runo: I'll start, Gate Card open! Energy Merge!

Both Tigrerra and Haos Centipoid were surrounded on a yellow aura as some particles of light that came from Centipoid travelled to Tigrerra.

Julio: What the?!

Runo: Energy Merge is a Gate card that allows a bakugan to steal 100Gs from the opponent's bakugan.

Finally Tigrerra ended up with a power of 440Gs while Centipoid was left with 250G.

Tigrerra: This time it's personal!

She says while charging at Centipoid and finishing it with her claws.

Julio: No, impossible!

Dan: We did it!

Marucho: Okay now is my turn! Bakugan brawl!

He sends his bakugan to his own card.

Marucho: Siege stand!

Chan Li: Bakugan brawl!

She sends her bakugan to the same card as Siege.

Chan Li: Fortress stand!\

Marucho: Gate card open!

Siege then received a boost of power as it now had a power of 450G.

Chan Li: Ability card activate! Face of Rage!

Fortress head twists as it showed now the face of a demon.

Fortress: I am Fortress! Master of the flame! My anger will burn anything on my path!

A red aura surrounded Fortress as it gave him an increase of power that ended in 420G but it also decreased Siege's power to 400G.

Fortress: Now you will feel my rage!

He takes out all his swords before aiming them at Siege as flames came out of them towards Siege, and defeating it before sending it to the Doom Dimension.