The Truth of the Webmaster.

The Brawlers were in front of a hospital as they had arrived at Kire city.

Y/N: This should be it.

Dan: Yeah, and according to Chan Li, Webmaster Joe should be here.

Marucho: Do you guys really think that Joe might be working for Masquerade.

Preyas: If he is, then he'll have to face the wrath of Preyas! I'll give him an uppercut on the chin and a right to the ribs!

Tigrerra: You do that, Preyas...

Dan: Well I say we find out what his deal.

They enter the hospital and ask the receptionist about Joe.

Receptionist: Yes, he's in room 501. That's over in the East wing.

Dan: Thanks!

He rushes  over to an elevator that opened.

Y/N: Wait, Dan!

He chases after him as both of them were barely able to get in the elevator.

*Mini-Time skip*

Dan: Room 501... It's not even listed!

Y/N: *facepalms* That's what I've been trying to tell you...

Drago: She said 501, right? What do you think, Drago?

He looks at his pocket but doesn't see Drago.

Dan: Drago...?

Y/N: Really? Careless as ever, ain't that right, Leonidas?

He asks but doesn't get a respond as he looks confused at his pocket but sees it empty.

Y/N: When did...?

Meanwhile, Drago and Leonidas were waiting for the elevator to catch up with their partners.

Drago: Wait for us!

Leonidas: *groans* I can't believe I was also left behind. I would've expected better from Y/N.

Drago: *sighs* I guess they have more in common then they want to admit...

The elevator then opens as Drago tries to move but falls forward and Leonidas was able to walk forward but in a really slow way, as he was barely moving, but the elevator closed before he could even move an inch.

Drago: It's no use, I should've learned the automobility when I first arrived to this world.

*Flashback*

Drago and Leonidas were trying to walk forward on a table as Preyas was teaching them while jumping around.

Preyas: Come on, soldiers! Lift those knees! Move it! One two one two!

Leonidas: I can't believe I'm learning from this clown...

Preyas: Well, I'm the best you've got, and the best you'll get.

Drago then falls from the table.

Preyas: That's gonna hurt... Come on, soldier! Get your butt back up here!

Drago: Are you numbskull? Come down here and help me!

*Flashback end*

As they were trying to move suddenly someone grabbed them.

Back with Y/N and Dan, they were looking for their bakugan when someone walked to them with Drago and Leonidas on his hands.