Gamble with Wind

Y/N, Dan, Runo and Marucho were now in a port as a green haired guy, who had one of Masquerade's shooters, was in front of them as he just challenged them in a battle.

Green haired: So, you chicken?

Dan: *sighs* Another lackey of Masquerade?

Y/N: This is already getting old.

Runo: But just for fun, let me show him who is boss!

Dan: No way! I call dibs on this creep!

He then aproaches the green haired guy as the two pulled out their Field Card.

Runo: Hey! No fair!

Marucho: Dan, wait!

Dan and the challenger: Field Open!

Y/N: And they're-

Time slower down until it stoped and almost in an instant time resumed.

Y/N: -off.

They then see the green haired guy then jumped on a boat and started driving away.

Green haired guy: You just got lucky, that's all! I'll be back you hear!

He yells but everyone ignored Jim and turned to Dan.

Runo: So, I'm guessing you beat him.

Marucho: Way to go, Dan.

Y/N didn't know what but he felt something wrong with Dan.

Y/N: Dan?

Dan: Ah, it was nothing. I had him on the ropes...

Dan's eyes then close as he faints but Y/N quickly caught him before he fell to the floor.

Everyone: Dan?!

*Timeskip*

Everyone was now in Dan's room as he was now awake laying on his bed to rest.

Dan: Man... that was way uo there on a freaky scale. I remember I beat the dude, but after that is a total blank.

Runo: *smug* Well, it is kind of your own fault.

Dan: Argh, shut up! I'm just luck Drago was able to take him out when he did!

Y/N: So, you're it was all luck.

Dan: I mean, yeah.

Y/N: Luck is not good enough.

Dan: What?

Marucho: According to my data, you'll face much stronger opponents. I suggest a strategy should reflect this in future battles.

Runo: In english...

Y/N: Meaning that a bakugan is at it's peak when all attributes are in perfect alignment.

Marucho: Dan's bakugan is Pyrus, your's is Haos, and my is Aquos. We don't have enough attributes to fight in all power.

Dan: Add on Julie's which is Subterra, and when Y/N decides to fight again we would also have Darkus.

Runo: Which means we're one short Ventus.

Marucho: Hey, guess who has Ventus!

Dan: Shun!

After saying that, Dan crossed his arms with an upset look which made Y/N sweatdrop at his behaviour.

Marucho: Right now Masquerade is stronger than us. I suggest we align ourselves with Shun to increase our power and defeat Masquerade.