Show Down.

It was a dark night in a small town as the streets were desolated, with the exception of three people who looked confused. This three people were Julio, Chan Li, and Klaus.

Suddenly they heard footsteps on their direction and from the darkness, a person walked in, that person being Marduk himself.

Chan Li: What do you want?

Marduk: Why, I just wanted to test something.

Julio: And what is that?

Marduk: That's something personal. But you might want to accept.

He says while taking out a bakugan card.

Klaus: Then I'll be your first-

Marduk: No. All of you will fight me at once.

Klaus: You're crazy...

Chan Li: You sure are pretty arrogant.

Julio: I'm gonna wipe that smirk of yours!

Marduk: Only one way to find out.

The three look at each other before nodding and taking out a Bakugan card as well.

Marduk, Klaus, Chan Li, Julio: Field open!

*Time skip*

Dan: What was that?!

Marucho: Yes, you mind repeating that, Runo?

Currently, Y/N, Dan, Marucho, Julie, Alice, and Runo were at her parents' restaurant as Runo had told them something that shocked them.

Runo: I said, from now on I'm retiring for bakugan.

Julie: Why?

Dan: Come on, first it was Y/N and now you! What's up? I remember when you couldn't go an entire day without a battle?

Runo: Don't worry, it's not a big deal.

Y/N: But what exactly made you decide that...?

Runo: Uhh... I don't know, it's hard to explain. But I've made my decision and that is that.

She says while going to the kitchen.

Y/N: There's definitely something behind it.

Alice: I don't know if this mean anything, but lately she has been kinda down.

Dan: Huh...?

Julie: Did she say anything to you, Tigrerra?

Tigrerra: Not that I can think of...

*Time skip*

Dan and Y/N had said their goodbyes to the rest as they were now walking back home.

Dan: man, what is up with Runo? Doesn't she realize that we need her to defeat Masquerade.

Drago: I'm sure she has her reasons.

Y/N: Yeah, I'm sure she'll eventually tell us why.

Dan: Man... I guess that means... we'll never brawl again...

Meanwhile, back at Runo's restaurant she was washing the dishes and as she placed one with the clean ones, her hand slipped and drop the plate as it broke.

Tigrerra: Runo, are you sure about your desicion?

Runo: I'm sure,Tigrerra.

Tigrerra: It's just... well...

Runo: It's sweet that you worry about me, but I've made up my mind and that's the end of end. It's really no big deal. Now, where is the broom?

Tigrerra: Are you sure, Runo?