22

August 23rd 17'

August 23rd 17'

"be mine?"

she stopped spinning and looked at him "huh?"

"you heard me."

"yeah."she said getting up off the chair.

"you want the necklace?" he asked holing it up.

"yep."

she looked in the mirror fixing it around her neck but looking at Keantae in the side of the mirror staring at her.

She was going to say something but Keantae had already pulled her towards him by her shirt, he wrapped his free hand around her neck and began to kiss her.

she placed her hands on his shoulder holding on before she fell.

He placed his hand underneath her shirt cupping her breasts.

she didn't stop him like she did last time.

"are you sure?"he questioned pulling back.

"yes. I'm certain."she reassured.

he kissed he around her neck, jawline and chest.

He felt himself get hard through his pants but focused himself on Melani.

He laid her head on the pillow, squeezing her thigh with his left hand and using his right to unclip the bra straps that clung to her.

He had never seen her fully naked, he admired her, looking in awe as she felt herself get flushed with embarrassment.

He noticed this and turned off the main light leaving the deep purple LED lights that surrounded his headboard.

He placed the condom over his dick, tapping it on her clit a few times.

"you okay?" he asked.

"yes."

He allowed her to hold his free hand as he began to push against her.

She squeezed his hand making him stop instantly.