30.

Sunday 9ᴛʜ October 01:29amLocation: Keantae's Bedroom

Sunday 9ᴛʜ October
01:29am
Location: Keantae's Bedroom.

"Tae.."melani groaned feeling around the bed for any part of his body.

She pulled on his shirt trying to shake him awake.
"what?"

"I think I wet the bed." she said with embarrassment in her voice.

"it's okay..it's okay we can get a shower you'll be fine okay?" he sat up off the bed going to the left side pulling her up too.

He switched on the light squinting waiting for his eyes to adjust.

"this isn't piss." he whispered lowly to himself as she was in the bathroom.

He walked into the bathroom seeing she was getting her stuff ready for a shower.

"yo I think your water broke so what you need to do is take a bath and we have to try spend as much time at home because we don't want to be sent home."

"Okay, we need to text or call someone who will be awake." She said softly.

"nobody is but we can send everyone a text, just so everybody knows what's going on." He told her.

He put the plug in the bath and began to let the water flow into the bath tub, he helped her pull off her bottoms and step into the bath before it gets too hot and high.

"I swear this better not be a false alarm." She remarked.

"I swear it's not, well I think. I'm gonna get the bag and your pad things." She nodded and leaned back against the back of the tub.

02:19

"Amanda said not to let him out of our sight and to watch him at all times. You can't eat anything much ." Keantae quoted.

she got into the front seat watching as he fixed the car seat.

03:20

"I'm hungry, get some ice for me I beg." Melani spoke.

"The nurse literally just left to get you some Lani."

He bit his lip seeing how she handled the next contraction, he hated that he couldn't help in anyway.

"I swear I'm not participating in this again what the fuckkk."she said.