28.

Thursday 14ᴛʜ May 2019Melani Acacia Marquis11:25

Melani Acacia Marquis
11:25

"Be safe please."

He chuckled and carried on staring at me.

"What Tae? Is something on me?"I asked looking over my body.

"Nah, your stomach is just huge it's mad that that child is ours.. tell Amanda I said hi." He unlocked the door for me to get out.

"Excuse me where's my kiss Melani?"he stopped me.

oh yeah I forgot.

I leaned over to him kissing him a few times.

"Bye."

He nodded and I got out walking towards the clinic, I wish he could come with me but because of Gaybriel he's been 'working' and he's basically running off no sleep.

I wish I could help him but a few days ago they talked him out of letting us (Melani, Kamiliah and Amaya) help at all.

I'm not sure what I would do though, maybe I would be running around like Tae too?

But he said he's used to it, a few days ago we had a talk about it and it literally made him cry.
Well not cry because "bad man don't cry" but he shed a tear or a lot.

11:30

"Hi Amanda."

She typed something then did a tap on her mouse and turned to me.

"Oh aren't you looking beautiful today, as per usual. How have you been feeling?"

"My morning sickness has calmed down it's usually two to three times a week now and I have been craving a lot more. I've slept in since entering my fifth month and it's only been a few days, and I'm out of breath from small things."

she pursued her mouth to the side "right I think we'll check your blood pressure and give baby a check too."

She pulled the sphygmomanometer (blood pressure machine) from the side of the nursing bed.

She put the pump on my arm and it began to inflate, she looked at the monitor and looked at her note pad and made a face.

well that can't be good.

11:50

"Alright so baby boy seems great but your blood pressure is really low, so I'm going to have to prescribe you these pills, I've sent them to your local pharmacy you just have to pick them up as soon as." She explained handing me the singed prescription for proof.

"Oh. Alright."

"Two per day one with breakfast or lunch and one with dinner, make sure you feed into your cravings because Keantae told me you've been been snacking on small stuff, not anything too spicy but if you want a low heat from Nando's then go ahead."

12:10

"Your a dickhead, why did you tell Amanda what I'm snacking on?"

"Because your not eating right and if anyone can make you then it's her.
But look what I bought."

He pulled a cute onesie from a Morrisons bag.

"Aw this is so cute, we can put this on as his first outfit." I suggested.

"Do you want McDonalds or Pizza Hut but we're going to Deion's because we have to get Ezekiel."

"Pizza Hut. What did you do today?" I reached to open the glove compartment since I usually keep my lip balms.

"I- don't open that or else your gonna wanna beat my ass."

I looked at him but opened it anyways and there was a huge black cloth.

"Is that a gun?"

"yep." He popped the p

"Why the fuck do you have that?"

"Because I tossed my shank last year, plus I needed an upgrade."

"Not to a fucking gun what the hell? Bring it back!"

"To who?"

"Whoever gave it to you." I slouched in my seat.

"Deion wont take this back."

HIS OWN BROTHER GAVE HIM A GUN???????

12:30

I sat in the living room of Keantae's brother Deion he was in the kitchen while tae was upstairs, I never really had a friendship with him at all.

He was really scary to me growing up.

"wagwarn, your getting big now."

"hello."

"Laugh out loud, why do you look mad?" He chuckled

"Because you gave Keantae a gun."

"Yeah, I gave him the gun that he asked for, don't come to me on any stupid shit your man asked so I gave it to him if he's working with big up drug dealers what the fuck do you think a shank will do if he gets into anything trouble?"

"well why don't you just sort it? You where the man everyone respected a few years ago and now your letting your little brother follow down the same road. Your the one who gave him the drugs to begin with."

"Shut up man, it was harmless.
Amir always offered him money for carrying them around Manchester."

stubborn.

*end of chapter
*there's most likely gonna be a time skip.