9.

Tuesday 12th May

"You don't want me to contact the police Mr. Williams?" They asked Keantae finishing up the stitch.

"Very certain."he replied .

She wrapped his torso and he hissed, I winced I never liked seeing anyone in pain.

When she walked out.

"Melani it's gonna be okay."

I shook my head "no it's not going to be okay because Makel doesn't listen. LJ is using his money for his Grandma. You can't control your switches and now your fucking drug-lord of a brother has to get involved in all this bullshit! I don't want to be involved."I cried to him .

He flurred his eyebrows "you don't think I can control when I switch?"

"No Tae I don't because you can't he said something and you punched him."i mumbled

"Melani he was talking about you. I am not Makel I can't let that slide. You know I've never let that slide from when we were young."

I shook him off grabbing my coat and walking away.

When we got to my house it was silent my parents were at work and Makel didn't come home.

"So..what happens if your brother gets involved?"I asked , I was curious I didn't hear him talk about Deion a lot. He was probably around 25 now I know he has 3 kids and a girlfriend.

"Makel could owe a debt to him because he would pay ¥G the money."

I raised my eyebrows.

"Or?"

He laughed "or I don't know nobody doesn't pay him back . He might let him off this time but I never know."

"Alright.. I'm going upstairs." Started.

He looked at me smirking.

"you can come ."

He rushed behind me.

Makel's POV

I can do this.

I knocked on the door quickly and looked towards the road.

"Yo who is it?"the voice called at the other side.

"Makel."

The door swung open revealing Deion with his daughter in his arms.

"Go play princess."

She ran away leaving us. Just stood there. Silent.

"Come on then. Stood their like a dickhead."he chuckled.

"Um- no I don't need to I just need to borrow some money."I murmured.

"How much and why?"He asked stepping out pulling in the door.

"10k ,15k, 20k if possible and ¥G he came in threatening us man in Mc Donald's." 

"You man? What Rackz and LJ?"He asked.

"and Keantae but I will take the blame for this I went up to them and they started talking about Melani and  he punched him."I explained

"What happened to your sister?"

"She got jumped, they were saying they were gonna bruk off her back and shit and it got him angry."

"Ahh Amir told me about Melani and him ,they've got to be together."

That made me laugh.

"Nah Melani has never been in a relationship and even if she has it wouldn't be with my friend."

He rolled his eyes "but nah I'm not giving you the money. That shit has to  go towards my kids fam. You don't have to give him the money if you dead him off though."

"I can't do that."

He shrugged "then get 20 grand and pay him back just remember he had someone jump your little sister fam.

*End of chapter