8.

Continued

"Bro I don't want any trouble, my gyal is sat upstairs I don't want her to see this."Rackz said

Makel loves drama .

It's 8 in the morning!!!

"AYO!"he shouted towards them.

They turned around looking at us and the boys stood up .

Shake my fucking head.

"Which one of you put your hands on my sister?!" He yelled walking close .

Now look all the attention on us.

One of them spoke "I can't lie your sister is a sweet one I was looking to bruk her back in."

Keantae stepped closer to him "say that shit again and watch what the fuck I do to you."

"Ah now we have mr boyfriend? I was gonna bruk your little bitches back in but-" before he finished his sentence Keantae punched him in the face instantly making the rest of them jump in.

Everyone began running but I was stuck.

The boys were all over the place the workers had even ran out.

I looked towards the door and saw the glistening bright silver knife.

"LJ!"Kamiliah screamed

He looked towards the door seeing the knife and grabbed Rackz who was the closest to him.

I watched as the boy walked in towards my brother and Keantae.

Who was this.

"Aye ¥G we don't want any trouble." Rackz said looking upstairs seeing his girlfriend.

"Nah? You don't want trouble but you and your niggas are fighting these man?"¥G laughed.

"Yo chill fam don't touch us, any of us." LJ spoke "allow it"

I looked at my brother who cracked his fingers.

Keantae looked towards the floor tapping his foot, he was trying to calm down it was an exercise he'd learned at his anger management class when he was 6.

The Restaurant went silent.¥G twisted the tip of the knife on his finger tips.

He looked directly at Makel.
"You the trouble maker?"

"Nah fam it's just unfinished business." He laughed

"Shut the fuck up bro"rackz said.

One of the boys looked towards me Kamiliah and Amaya .

"You come here." He pointed at me.

I looked around.

"Yes bitch you."

I slowly walked forward.

"Don't you have school?"¥G asked.

I nodded "we all do."

"How old are you?"

"Don't piss me off she's old enough to be your daughter don't ask that shit."keantae spat.

"Oh your the one that got jumped? El oh El. You heard the quote keep your friends close and your enemies closer?"

"Well encased you didn't ,you have a little snake right here. a very good one though."Amaya walked towards him and hugged him "I told you MK if I lose my money someone loses their life."

He scanned the room , walked away.

"Get my fucking money MK."

He walked out the room and the boys followed.

"Get that checked out Kiz" he joked.

I looked and Keantae who was holding his stomach.

"I'm fine." He coughed

"Makel what the fuck did we say? Are you hearing impaired? We told you to sit down now look."I stressed pushing him back "you never listen and look at us we're sitting fucking ducks! Where's the money?!"

He shrugged "I don't know why he's missing it it's like 20k"

"Taya!" Rackz yelled running to the second floor.

Keantae rubbed his knuckles and was about to punch him but LJ stood in between them. "Allow it Keantae."

"Move fam" he pushed him "you either get that motherfucking money or you call Deion because I'm not involved."

yep shit just got real.

*End of chapter