31.

Monday 4th December 2019Tarell Keantae Williams

Tarell Keantae Williams

I held the blunt between my thumb and index finger it hadn't been lit yet I just liked to stare at how perfect I built my spliff.

Burning after a trim is a must for me.

I don't even know why I cut my hair I guess it got boring.

I fiddled in my pocket looking for my lighter, the key to smoking.

I flicked with the spark wheel until the flame burst up, I held my zoot at the flame till the tip turned a charcoal colour.

I took the first hit and it instantly made me smile.

For a moment my eyes close almost as if the weed makes me want to sleep but my eyes open again.

Life has been so shit I don't know what's gwarning with Gaybriel because no matter what I'm not
giving him Romani's phone.

I mean it's not like I have it, Lorenzo does because it's his cousin so that makes sense.

I do have his notebook though.
Right now Melani is at her parents with Navz since they wanted to see him.

I'm outside since her grandmother is here, never got along with Beatrice especially because she's so rude and thinks because I'm younger I should obey her like God.

So I'm just outside waiting, they both have an appointment in a bit so they can't be long.

Melani ❤️

Done yet?

My grandma is praying over him.
He needs a change too.

Oh hurry up or you'll miss your appointment with amanda.

11:30

"What's he getting then?" I asked Amanda.

"Just rotavirus, helps to protect him against stomach bug, 6-in-1 stuff like diphtheria, polio, tetanus, whooping cough and a few more and MenB which can protect him against blood poisoning and more you can see on the sheet."

"That's a lot..."

"Melani even you have them I've given them to you when you were younger it's all to help him."