32.

Omniscient
December 6th

"I'm okay."

"You wouldn't be here if you were okay Tayla."

"I'm telling you I'm fine, and I've been telling you since the first time I was here."

"How do you feel?"

"Empty. I don't feel anything, horrible, disgusting, lost. He shouldn't have been killed he should be with me at home right now."

"It's okay to feel all those things I'm here to help you Tayla." The therapist put her folder on the table.

"I know, you tell me all the time."

"So talk to me. Why do you feel all these things?"

"Because.. I was happy when Romani was here.
Even if we weren't in a relationship anymore he was just for me and he was a good boy."

"Do good boys get killed Tayla?"

She lifted her head looking up at Liz.

"Yes good guys get killed and he was one of them! I feel horrible and disgusted because of how Marcus touched me I'm not the same I was saving myself and I didn't fight! I was stuck I let it happen. I'm lost because I have nothing to do I don't even have motivation like I used to, my room is disgusting my sisters never even want to talk to me because of how I snap on them."

Tears streamed down her cheek.

"They're so young and feel they can't talk to me I wanna talk to someone I just want help.
But I wanna be left alone at the same time I just want peace!"

"I understand what exactly would you want to talk about?"

"You don't get it Liz you just don't. I don't want to be here I just want to be at home."

"I can't force you to stay here I'm sure we'll see each other next week, have a good weekend Tayla."

He picked up her bag walking through the hall, looking down at the floor watching other people feet she liked to see what type of shoes people had on, she had on her converses.

She fit shoes to personality, like Romani for example; loved airforces and black cats, he was a happy simple boy.

Or Liz she wears flats she was boring.

"You okay T?" Her dad asked patting her head.

"im okay dad. I'm not a dog."

"sorry t."

"Are we getting food?" She asked.

"Whatever you want." He smiled

For the past few months he had been trying to improve his relationship with his daughter, he knew how close her and Romani were so he saw how much she changed.

He didn't necessarily agree with how close they where because of how old he was compared to her but it's always hard to lose a friend and especially and ex boyfriend.

Friday December 6th
Kamiliah Jae Campbell.

"Sit still tia." I said sitting her down at the table.

"No." She told me.

"Excuse me?"I looked at her and she began to giggle.

"sike."

"Who taught you that Tia?"

"Papa." She referred to her grandad (Raymond)

"Its time to eat now princess." I put her plate down and handed her the fork.

"Cucumber?"

"Sorry Tia daddy forgot to buy it."

She sighed but began to eat her chicken.

I turned on the tv so she could watch while I finished cleaning.

"I'm gonna be back in a minute baby." I put her drink down.
"Eat first okay?"

"ok."

19:45

I had finally cleaned up the last bit of mess that Tia had left in the bathroom, she has a whole room but somehow her toys are everywhere!

Lorenzo had be busy with university since he said he didn't care about what Gaybriel says he "wants to do the best he can for himself"

Not that I don't agree but he's putting himself in a worse position.

I washed my hands and walked back out to the living room seeing Tia was nodding off in the high chair.

When she noticed me she reached out wanting me to lift her out.

"Time for bed huh?"

She nodded holding my hand pulling me towards the bathroom.

She brushed her teeth with my help of course and made her own way to my room.

"Where you going Tia your bed."

"No thanks."

Okay then.

22:30
Omniscient

"Kam.." a whisper said.

"Kamiliah."

She moaned pushing whoever's head away from her ear.

"..moveuhh."

"Bro..."

He lifted her body off the bed leading her to the front door.

"What..?"

"We have to go Kamiliah."

"Go where?"She squinted seeing the bags and suitcases spread around the room.

"Lorenzo what is going on?"

"You and Tia have to go."

"What about you?"she questioned

"I'm going with Keantae now."

She was too tired for this information to process, she couldn't think straight.

He had Tia over his shoulder and held some of the bags.

"Lorenzo you can't go."

"I'm coming back Kam."

"No because that's like Romani! He texted you saying he'll see you later and we never saw him till he was being put 6 foot underground.
Your not gonna come back."

"Kamiliah, I'm coming back I promise I'm coming back."

"But I thought you stop-"

"Kamiliah im coming back, just stop talking about it."

*End of chapter