15.

Tarell Keantae Williams August 23rd14:20

August 23rd
14:20

"Your a snake Bro, dont chat to me."

im a snake for saving a girl from big up heartbreak? ok

Melani❤️

come mine?

alright

"Ight I'm gone." I announced more to Romani since he wasn't being badmind.

"Calm."he replied but looked back down to his phone most likely texting Tayla.

We all lived very close to each other but Lorenzo lived the furthest distance in Moss Side although we where all in Hulme but it's only a 5 minute bus ride away.

I turned the corner at the shops and made my way to the last turn at my street, my dad was gone but my little sister was still here for some reason.

My mum was asleep so I went straight to my room and closed the room until I heard it knock.

"What?"I said loud enough for who ever to hear hear.

The door opened slowly and Kayla popped her head in.

"Um.. hi. Your mum didn't leave any food in the kitchen and I was wondering if you brought anything."she stuttered on her words and got quieter as she finished.

Aw.

"I'll get Uber eats, you like Papa Johns?" She nodded. "Calm, I'll get it now you can watch tv."

She replied 'alright' and closed my door.

This the shit I don't understand with my mum how can you offer to babysit but starve the fucking child?

14:45

"Heyyy"Melani smiled as she walked into the room.

"Wagwarn."My favourite line.

"Nothing here's the food"she handed over the pizza, I ordered but it had to be collected so she offered.

"I'll go get my sister hold on."

skipping that part