7.

Omniscient
Tuesday 12th May

"you don't have to do this." Keantae's said kissing her head.

"Yes I do. I don't want to be trapped at home for weeks because of some bruises. I want to go back."she said putting on her tie.

He had been coming to see her before and after school just to make sure she was alright.
To say they were just friends was now just an understatement.

He wanted to do the best thing to protect her because her brother was clearly not doing anything.

He made sure her feelings were good, always gave her food , and comforted her.

This wasn't a relationship more of a vibe. they both liked it .

"Hm alright well let's get to McDonalds."he suggested.

"We'll be late and I'm not that hungry. Maybe I'll eat at lunch." She shrugged .

He put in his coat and waited for her to finish. The time was 8:20 meaning school started in 35 minutes meaning they had time.

He watched as she walked out the door makings sure to walk behind her.

We know what he is doing but who can stop him.

He caught up to her putting his arm around her shoulder and looked down at her.

"Look up at me real quick." He said.

She looked up and he examined her face and neck. He laughed to himself.

"What? Do I look bad?" She asked concerned.

"Nah you forgot to cover one up."he referred to the hickeys on her neck.

okay maybe something happened between them.

"It's fine I guess."

She looked down the road spotting the bus.

"I hope you got all your hoes in check Keantae I'm not trying to argue with them today."she mumbled putting her arm out to stop the bus.

"You know I dun cut them off long time ago. I'll be sure to tell them what they want to hear if it comes to it."

After the 10 minute bus journey they made the way to the Mc Donald's it was quite packed considering it was like a meet up place.

"There's everyone" she pointed out Makel , Kamiliah ,Rackz,Amaya,   and LJ.

"Go sit down don't pay that girl no mind,I'll get your food."he said going in line .

Melani's POV

He walked off to go in the line so I made my way over to the booth my brother and his friends were at and of course Kam was their, she must think I'm dumb i know about her and my brother.

I sat down beside my brother because he was on the outside but there was a lot of space.

"Why is she sat here?"Amaya asked while looking at Keantae.

"Bro- if you want to ask me something be direct."i stated

I saw Keantae walk up to the booth. With a tray of mine and his food.

"aww kayyyy you got me food"she cooed at him .

Everyone looked at her straight faced. Her smile dropped when he sat next to me handing me my Mc Muffin.

"Thanks."

"Your good." He smiled to me.

Everyone began talking to one another while I saw Amaya looking at us many times.

weird at it's best.

I looked over at the door seeing a lot of boys walking in. I looked at my brother and saw him standing up.

He must love drama.

"Fam sit down. We have nothing on us and the girls are here just stop." LJ semi yelled.

"Yo I don't give a fuck did you not see what they did to my sister move." He pushed past walking towards them.

"Sit the fuck down Makel."

*End of chapter.