24

Omniscient

April 4th

The group sat in the living room of The Lewis Home.
They were all silent considering it would be louder if La'Tia was awake, Makel was here with his son also but he kept the peace.

This was about Romani.

Lorenzo continually looked at the most recent messages from his best friend and cousin.

Cuz🔓📞

I'll see you later today I have to do something.
read march 18.

He never replied just read it he never thought her would do that they didn't even know what happened.

They were there for the mourning of Romani but the family just lost two sons even they don't know his this feels

Tayla sat on the couch furthest from them, they weren't her friends she didn't even know anybody but Kam.

She felt physically and mentally alone, losing Romani was the worst thing she could think of.
He held onto the chain and looked through many of the pictures and videos she had as a memory.

Makel burst out laughing making everyone look at him.

"You man remember prom and Romani was singing his heart out to them R&B songs?"

The group chuckled.
"Yeah and he was doing a running front flip and everyone spilt and he slipped over the wet floor because he didn't see the sign." Lorenzo added

They laughed again.

"Tayla come sit over here." Kam waved.

She walked over sitting herself on the edge of the couch listening to all the different stories.

He was a different character around his friends but a good different he split his time in half to make time for them both.

16:20
Melani's POV

"Tayla your grandad is outside." Mrs Lewis said with her coat and bag in her hands.

It had now been 2 hours and we were all chilling.
She waved goodbye to us all and we watched as she walked out the room to the front room.

Right now we were all just entertaining the kids; La'Tia and Khari they were dancing and Tia literally started twerking!

We all laughed it off though it's literally a dance and doesn't make you more or less of a person.

Tia and Khari get along really well, they don't know about all that brother sister stuff but they are definitely friends.

"Go Tia! Go Khari!" We all cheered them on.

Even Tae seemed happier and I liked to see that but we all decided to see each other in the next few weeks and with that we went out separate ways.

Mrs Lewis plugged me and Keantae with Jollof rice and chicken stew since she I told her I was pregnant she's a registered midwife at St Mary's hospital so I think I'll try to get her for my delivery.

We sat in the car and I wrapped up in the blanket that he leaves in his car for me.

"Remember when you rode my dick in the backseat."

He is one horny motherfucker if anything.

"nahhhhh I don't remember that.."

"Yes you do it was on October 9th last year at the drive in movie."

I narrowed my eyes at him "that was your birthday you facking idiot."

"I know that's why I remember it so well you facking idiot." He mocked.
"You was doing that shit for real nearly nutted in you."

"Yeah you expect me to be on top for hours!"

"Yeah you expect me to be in missionary for days, I catch a cramp everytime."

I waved my hand in his face and he continued down the road.

"I think we'll be good parents you know." He said.

"I hope so, we're young it's like we're all having kids young I fell like shit for doing it."

"Melani don't say that other people are getting pregnant at 14,15 or 16 yeah I know Kamiliah and Makel was a huge accident but imma say it now, we fuck like rabbits."

I unintentionally screw him, he wasn't wrong my head took it as an insult I guess.

"Rude."

"But your 18 your an adult and you know how to take care of babies, we need to get the baby some stuff aswell."

"We can go next week to get something."

*end of chapter