6.

Keantae's POV

I gripped Makels Jumper and pushed him against the wall.

"Fam what the fuck is going on?" He asked barely fazed by what I just did

"Are you on lean again?"

He laughed and said yes

"Bro I told you not to fucking retaliate, now look your sister just got jumped what the fuck is wrong with you fam?"I asked slightly raising my voice

He closed his eyes for a second then opened them again.

"What did you just say? Melani got jumped?"

I kissed my teeth. "Are you dumb? Why does it have to take someone getting hurt for you to know? I didn't sign up for this bullshit! I signed up for money and now our family is suffering the consequences."

"You didn't see how she looked stood in the hallways. She looked as if she was on lean just like you. She could barely walk. You would have hated to see her how she ,was tears in her eyes. She was in and out of consciousness. This is your little sister fam. Yes she's your twin but she's younger than you by how many minutes. You should be in her room looking after her but it's me picking up the fucking pieces ."

He pushed me back slightly. "Get the fuck off me fam."

"Bro if I catch you doing some dumb shit your holding a bang to the face my bro or not." I walked away back into Akira and Raymond's house they had been on the phone all day due to what happened.

I jogged up to Melanis room seeing her curled up under the sheets.

I hated seeing her like this.
It could make me cry. But I won't.

"come eat."

"I don't want to , I'm tired I want to sleep."she dryly replied.

I sat on the corner of the bed . If I just pulled her back when she walked away this wouldn't have happened.

"I'm sorry"

I looked over at were she was laid

"Why you saying sorry ?"I asked

"I walked away, so I got hurt and now you guys are going to fight back and then so will they until people start dying."she softly said.

"It's my fault Melani I should have pulled you back and I didn't . I walked away like a dickhead because I was mad. Melani I love you a lot and I hate to see yo-"she cut him off

"Hate to see me hurting, yes I know let's not talk on that."she shook me off

"Night." She said then turned towards the wall. I took my shoes off and sat further up on the bed a scrolled on my phone .

20 minutes later
I looked over to just see melani staring at the ceiling.

I climbed in the bed underneath the sheets with her. I pulled her close to my chest hugging her.

"Why you crying?"

"I don't want all of whatever happened to keep happening. I don't want you guys to go out there and be stabbing even shooting boys cause of me."she cried .

"I can't say that I won't do anything because I'd be lying but melani what they did is unreasonable your not involved in any of this shit and they made everything worse for themselves."

She nodded and pulled the blanket up slightly.

*end of chapter .