26.

continued..
22:30

"Put this on." He handed me a t-shirt of his and a hoodie.

"This is huge."

"Yes and your pregnancy could put you in more danger I'm not up for that put that on and your gray joggers."

My dad came and got the kids including Ezekiel, we told him we needed some peace.

Everyone had got a letter not Tayla that's good though she's not involved.

I looked at my outfit in the mirror, it covered my stomach well but in a non suspecting way,

I put my Canada Goose coat on over the hoodie and waited at the door for Keantae.

"Did you eat something in the last hour?" He shouted from the kitchen.

"Yes I had some more porridge."

He switched off the kitchen, living room and bathroom lights and left the hallway light on, just for the illusion that someone is home.

He made sure to lock the door three times, just to be sure of course.

As we got to the car he made sure to turn the heat on so I wouldn't be cold,
He's been quiet all day since the letter came.

"you okay?"

"I'm fine, eat this." He handed me an apple.

"I don't want it." I pushed it back towards him "you eat it."

He shook his head and put it in his lap, the whole journey the apple was there he didn't eat it but offered it to me many times.

When we got to Old Trafford he parked near a run down building.

"is that it?"

"yeah. I'm okay though don't worry."he reassured me.

So this was the building.

We got out the car walking over to Lorenzo's car, He hopped out and Kamiliah got out next.

I began to doubt Makel was going to come but it was hard to miss the loud booming of Drill music.

"Wagwarn my niggas?" He shouted getting out.

He still acts like a child and that's scary.

We all said hi and walked towards the door, inside stunk it was busy the way Keantae described it was quiet, but now seemed to be 'in business'.

In the corner of my eye I could see a guy walking closer to us with a girl, she was definitely recognisable.

"Keantae." I spun around and he stopped in his track looking in the same direction.

"Ayo who are you?" Makel asked.

"Nahhh chill init not about that beef ting, I know who you are MK."

My brother kissed his teeth.

The boy explained to us that we were practically just wandering the halls of this building and who we were here for wasn't near here.

He led us to the other side of the building opening the door and then leaving, the girl walked in with us though weird.

she just looked to familiar, I looked at her face and hair and then I got it, it's Amaya from year 10 and 11.

I'm guessing she's the sixth person because Romani isn't with us.
She's the one who snaked us to Gaybriel though.

There was a man sat in a chair turned around, movie type shit.

The chair spun and ¥G was sat in the chair, he looks the same as he did the last time I saw him.

Omniscient

"Fam. Do you not get bored, ever? we're literally doing our own thing and your still moving mad, we left you alone and here you are again" Lorenzo complained.

"What's not cool is that your bredrin was the link, the link to all the drugs being brought into and out of Manchester. A 17 year old, mad thing is that he's been doing that since he was 14. Did you know that?" Gaybriel tapped on the desk.

Before anyone got a chance he spoke again.
"Now listen I'm not with the fuckery, so I need his phone and some weird notepad shit that he carried around."

"And why the fuck would we give that to you?!" Makel yelled

"Your mouth will get you in trouble little boy. Now listen I'm not with the bullshit and I have something over all your heads, like you man." He pointed to Makel, Kamiliah, Lorenzo and he laughed.

"I don't know what the fuck is going on with you three but there's a baby girl and she's someone's child and not someone's and then there's a baby boy. I'm not scared to kill a child."

Melani's face fell into discomfort she instantly felt sick to her stomach, literally.

"aht, aht, aht Melani I saw that."

"....what?"

"I know your pregnant init, who's the baby father?"

"Get the fuck out of my business with that, go care for the hundreds of kids you father and not about who fathers mine."

Gabriyel scanned the room.

"Kiz! My good friend init." He smiled.

"no."

"Don't worry man I know it's you, so what all you man are becoming parents? Yous are like two."

"Alright man what the fuck do you want?" Keantae said to make him stop talking "chatting bare shit."

"All you man," he looked at each and everyone of them.
"Are gonna work a little for me."

Everyone was quiet.

"It's for protection init, your friend as I said has the plots and all contact with other drug cartels. Soo somehow I don't give a fuck how, need to get into contact with them man."

"Nah, I don't do that no more." Keantae spoke up.

"Well you do now."

*end of chapter