16.

January 3rd 2019Khamiliah Jae Campbell 08:30

January 3rd 2019
Khamiliah Jae Campbell
08:30

"Hi tia, time to eat okay?"i said to Tia as she stumbled into my room.

She nodded with her thumb in her mouth and grabbed my hand.

"You wanna see Renzo today?"I referred to what she calls Lorenzo.

She probably thinks he's her dad because Makel just leaves money and goes.

'Imma be there for my child regardless.' The lies he can tell this nigga is sat at home with his son and yet again he lied
That's 'my cousin' he may be my best friends brother but he is such a bitch.

He barely even has friends, at least not the ones he had.

That night was mad it was all over BBC News in newspapers, magazines and all over social media.

Two boys where shot; Keantae and Lorenzo due to Makel's inability to listen.

Romani had twisted his ankle and broken his arm during whatever had happened.

Keantae was shot in his stomach and Lorenzo was shot in the arm, Makel was left unharmed he left them there though.

I guess to dispose of the weapons but he never came back and left his friends bleeding out.

But ever since then they don't chill like they used to, they're civil if any deals are to be made then it will happen but they're not friends.

When I had gone into labour I called Makel but he told me he was busy and said "it's probably a false alarm"
I had about two of them but I knew that I was for real.

I then called Lorenzo he had got a Legal job after that went back to uni so he wasn't out till 3 or 4 am anymore.
I called him around 12am and he was at my house within 10 minutes.

I'm thankful for him for that, he could have said no or he simply could have never answered.

He signed her birth certificate so she would be registered and he also allowed me to give her his last name.
He cut her umbilical cord, she will call him dada sometimes but Renzo most time and every few days he comes and sleeps over.

I love him everything that he has done for the past 2 years.

"mama, eat." She pointed towards her mouth and I placed her on the counter.

I live in a two bedroom flat on the second floor, I definitely love it here it's away from all the craziness that was happening before it was Rose and my dads idea to move me away i now live in Chorlton.

There is violence here but it's barely anything like what it was.

"Cheerios?" I asked her and she nodded.