6.....the truth is out

“Hello?” he says.

“Y/N!!! Where the fuck are you!?” she screams into the phone.

    “hey ..this is Jin. Y/n’s in the shower. She'll have to call you back.”

“Oh Jin!! Hey sweety, how have you been? The little whore isn't giving you any trouble is she. I'll kick her ass if she is.” she threatens.

    “No no, of course not! She's just with me at the moment. But she’ll call you back.”

“Ok dear, i'll talk to you later then.

    “Yep.” and with that he hung up. 

You look up at him and give him a weak smile. Before you knew it, you fell asleep. 

{time skip to the morning}

    When you open your eyes, you see Jin sleeping. You’re still on his chest. It's as if neither of you moved at all while you slept. You got up and stretched. You let out a sigh and look back at your best friend. 

    “I’ll make us some breakfast’” you say out loud. You walk towards his kitchen and wash your hands. You then open the fridge. 

    “Hmm….” you grab eggs, onions, ham, and cheese.

You scramble the eggs and cut your veggies. You then get out a pan and begin to pour the eggs in the pan. You proceed to make an omelette. 

    You hear an aggressive yawn and then footsteps. 

“OOoooOoOOoo~” Jin coues, “making breakfast?”

    “Yep. Hope you're ok with an omelette.” you say.

You set the plates of food on the table and sit down with Jin. you start to take little bites of food while Jin scarfs him down. You let out a little giggle.

    “Is it good?” you ask.

He pointed his fork at you. “It's like the gods put an angel on my plate.”

You laugh with him, and you both finish eating. 

“Hey, if you want we can go get you some clothes.” he offers.

    “No way. If I go back to the dorms I won't be allowed to leave.” you say.

“Then let's go to the mall or something,” he says.

    “I...i don't have my money..” you say.

“It's ok,” he says while pulling out a cigarette. “Need one?” he asks while colding the pack out to you.

    “Yes please.” you say talking one out of the pack. He lights his throws at you the lighter. You catch it and then light yours.

    You breathe in the smoke and you feel relaxed. It's been almost a week since you've been able to get your hands on any kind of drug. So this was bliss. 

    “y/n…” Jin says.

You look up to him and he walks up to you. He pulls you into a hug.

    “J-Jin….” you whisper.

“I love you Y/n….and I know you don't love me back in the same way. But i'm always going to be here.”

    You hug him back. “I know..and i love you too..” but as a brother…

You let go and give him a smile. A REAL smile. He’s the only one that has ever seen this smile. 

    “Well…..i'm going to go back to the dorms and get my money and some clothes” you say.