41..... Im back

[Jins pov]

“She knows every single side of me. The person you know me as is the person she knows me as. But she also knows the side of me that cares and is kind and friendly, she knows every kind of person I’m able to be. We’ve known each other our whole lives Red,” I take a pause, “And I know a lot about her.”

“Yeah, way more than I probably ever will.” He says. 

“I don't know about that. She really cares about you. I can feel it. And I can see it,” I say.

“What's she like?”

“What?” I move my head up a bit and just turn over onto my back and put my arms behind my head.

“Like.. What's Y/n like.. Really,” he asks, “I know her as a classmate mostly. She's kind, always helping everyone, smart but not too smart. She’s always doodling and fiddling with shit. And she always has something random in her bag that I feel like she doesn't even know is in there half the time,” he laughs, “She took her notebook out of her bag once and I saw a folded pair of socks fall on the ground.”

That makes me huff out a laugh, “Yeah that sounds like her.”

“So what’s the real Y/n like?” he asked again.

“That is the real Y/n,” I say, “She's random and weird, but she's also bubbly and fun. She has her moments, and a lot of them at that. But she has a side of her that isn't all that pretty. But she’s human, ya know? She gets mad and sad and depressed, and she gets the ick from the randomest shit.” 

I hear him shift in his bed and his voice gets a bit more clear, “I've seen some of those.”

“A lot of people know now, she never wanted a lot of people to know how messed up her mind was though, but I guess everything has a brutal ending,” I close my eyes and let out a deep breath through my nose, “But no matter what side of herself she shows to anyone, she really is a good person Red. She has a kind soul and a warm heart. And shes strong as fuck, that girl can definitely put up a fight, she might not win but its her determination that makes her a tough one.”

“Yeah… I already knew that much.” he breaths.

“Yeah, I bet you did,” I hum.

“She really is an amazing person.” he says in almost a whisper.

“She really is.”

[Your pov]

When you get back to the dorms you are sent to your room. It was so strange to be back in your old dorm room. This is where it all started. This is where the truth got out. Where Kirishima saw.

Being here by yourself felt almost sickening. And it made you want to smoke. To get all that anxiety away. Maybe pop a pill like you used to, for your crippling anxiety. Or maybe just snack on those strawberry melatonin gummies, until you felt like you were going to collapse from actuation. 

“Wow…” you said out loud, “My kidneys are probably so fucked up….”

You grabbed a towel, and headed down to the showers. It wouldn't be the first time you would have showered this late.

As you made your way down the stairs, you felt like that anxiety was just fluttering away, and being sucked right back into your skin. You felt sick with the atmosphere around you, but couldn't quite place what was wrong with it. 

You entered the showers and turned on the lights and the water. You washed your hair quickly, and sat in the  bath for what seemed like forever. Just letting the drips of water echo throughout the bathroom peacefully. 

“Today will be a new day… and everything will go back to how it used to be…I hope.”

[The next morning]

You woke up to a knock on your door. 

“Mm…” you grounded as you rolled over in bed, letting the light of your room hit your sensitive eyes. 

“Who is it?” you asked.

“Who do you think, dummy?”

“Leave me alone Jin, it's too early. I still have 15 minutes,” you called back to him.

You heard the door open and close. 

“You actually only have 10 minutes and it's a seven minute walk,” he said with a sassy tone. You looked up to see him in your closet, he grabbed your uniform and threw it at your face and grabbed your ankles to pull out of the bed.

“Ahh!” you let out a short yelp and landed on the ground, “Oh my God why do you always have to be so extra. I don't wanna go yet.”
“Get dressed, I’ll wait outside. You have 2 minutes,” he said before closing the door.

You groaned as you started to get dressed and brush your hair and teeth. 

“Jin?!” you called. 

“What?” you heard him say through the other side of the door.

“Just making sure you didn't leave me,” you said, relieved.

“I’d never leave you Y/n,” he mumbled.

“WHAAT???” you called again with a mouthful of tooth paste.

“I said hurry your ass up.” he called, “We’re gonna be late.