43... Brawl

[Jin’s pov] 

“Okay well I have to go, don't want to be late to the path of recovery” Y/n jokes, “Get back safe you guys, and be nice to each other,” she called out as she walked out the door.

“Okay, lets go,” Red says as he motions for me to follow, “Also we are walking back with the gang so don't start anything to annoy anyone please, and just try to be nice.”

“What do you mean? I’m always nice,” I say with a smirk.

“Sure you are. Come on, I’ll introduce you,” he says as I follow him through the door. Once we get through the door, I see others waiting for us. A blond, a girl with pink skin, a shaggy and lengthy looking guy with black hair, and a boy with yellow hair who was talking to the shaggy boy.

“Hey there,” the yellow boy says with a wave, “We’ve heard A LOT about you."

He comes over to me and throws his arm around my shoulders, which makes me irritated. 

“Uh yeah, I’m sure,” I say in a sarcastic tone, pushing his arm off.
“I’m not really feeling like being social, so I think I’ll just go back by myself.” I say to Kirishima as I turn and make my way down the hall.

“Hey! Don't be like that, sorry about Kaminari, he doesn't really have a sense of personal space!” the pink-haired girl said as she tugged on my arm, “Kirishima told us that you don't really have a lot of friends, so we wanna invite you out with us!”

She had a smile on her face that made me feel like I couldn't say no (that's not true). She had long eyelashes. She had short fluffy hair, and it made me wonder how it would feel. I wanted to ask if I could touch it, but I wasn't sure if that was an insensitive thing to ask or wonder. So I shut those thoughts out quickly and shook her arm off. 

“Yeah no thanks, I'm not much of a people person, and I don't think you guys would be very big fans of being associated with an ex-felon.” I say, almost disappointed. God, why did I sound disappointed! I feel dumb. These guys are making fun of me, and I can't do anything about it except walk away. I know that my brain is filled with things that they have never even considered in their entire lifetime. This was a ridiculous sharade, and I wasn't going to be a joke to them. 

“You shouldn't really be going back without supervision, and what do you know? I'm the one that is supervising,” Kirishima said with a shrug of his shoulders. 

“Then drop me off. I'm not going to hang out with people I don't know. You guys don't have to put up with me, I just wanna go back to the dorms and wait for Y/n to get back.” 

“Jeez what are you? Her dog?” the shaggy guy says. 

“Sero!’  The pink skinned girl said, “That's so disrespectful!” She walked over to him and hit the top of his head. 

The girl lets out a sigh and looks at the blond, “Bakugou help me out!” 

The blond looked over to her and huffed. He looks at me, up and down, and then turns to Kirishima. 

“If he doesn't wanna go with us, then he doesn't have to. I'm not into the whole dragging along deadweight kind of situation.” he looks over to the pink girl, “Mina gets off his case. He doesn't wanna go, and we’re not putting on a charity by dragging this guy around and having him all pissy the whole time.” he says with a gruff voice. 

Something about him seemed so familiar. Where have I seen this guy…. I know it was on the tv during the sports festival, but even then, i thought he looked familiar. 

“Jeez you act like I wanted him to get out of the dorms like it's a bad thing.” Kirishima says with frustration. 

“Hey man, don't act like I wanted to leave in the first place!” he turns to me and gets annoyed.

“Okay Jin you have been stuck in my room with me, and it hasn't been a stroll in the park for either of us. I have like zero privacy, and the whole vibe in my room is sad and anxious now!” 

“How is that my fault!?” I asked. He sighs, and he looks directly into my eyes, and I can tell that he wants to say something, but he obviously decided against it. Which was probably a better choice. 

In my brain, the only thing that's happening are my constant thoughts about y/n. How could this have happened? Maybe I should just buy those goddamn plane tickets and get us the hell out of here. She's making so much progress, but where do I fall into that progress? Is she just going to move on with her life while I'm stuck taking all these stupid classes about stupid things that I'm not going to use in my adult life? Jeez. I wish I could have just gotten us out of here when I had the chance, I should have just gotten us on a stupid plane, and we should have never looked back. This is making me angry.

“Okay Red, I didn't even wanna be here! I'm so sorry that I can't get out of your stupid, over-gelled hair! Trust me, it's not a pretty situation for any of us. I’m just here to stay out of jail and help Y/n.”

“Jin,Y/n doesn't even need your help! She's getting professional help and is getting better on her own. She's working for it, and she has been making incredible progress without your help. She’s her own person, and she can make her own life choices, and whether you like it or not, she's strong and can protect herself. She doesn't need a little body guard with a scary ass quirk, that literally makes people scared of you!”

I was taken aback. I was wrong to think that me and him could possibly be cool with each other after our small ‘talk’ the other night. That was me being foolish. And me being gullible. 

“Whatever! At least I’m not the person that fucked up her whole entire life in the first place! At least she willingly told me everything. She was WILLING to come to me! I didn't go into her bedroom and force her to show me her arms, and I’m not the fucking creep that followed her onto the bus.” I spat out at him.

 I was fuming now. I wanted to beat his face into his stupid skull.

“At least when I found out about everything I brought it to someone instead of letting her keep doing that shit to herself! You claim that you love her and act like you care about her but you just stood next to her and held her hand and watched her destroy herself! God damn it you might as well have been the person to hand her the fucking blade, I mean you were already the one that was giving her the drugs!”

[Don't forget to comment and vote! <3]